Sheeps and foxs

I walked past Gaia's pen (the wooden foal) giving her a rub as I passed by I want to check out the sheep pen I saw when i meet Gaia I saw dr. right taking note as she watched over them I walked up to her.

"Hey right what's with the sheep dose the foundation have to raise there own livestock?" I asked she smirked and chuckled.

"Unfortunately no these are scp-594 also now as electric sheep" she explains "I have a question" I said.

"What is it?" She asked "do robots dream of them?" I asked she rolled her smiling "but if your looking for sheep's that deal with dreams ask cliff" she explained.

"Well what do they do?" I asked she tapped her chin in though on how to explain "well both adults and lambs give electrical discharges and can fly a little if they get a good enough charge" she looks back at the pen "of there goes a lamb now."

Raising an eyebrow I look and see a lamb making it's little noises as it float a good distance in the air "how far do they go up?" I asked "depends" she said then the little elector field goes away and the baby sheep starts to fall my eyes widen I rush in and did a baseball dive and caught the baby sheep I look up and safely I gave a deep sigh it "baaa'd" and give a little lick and walked off.

I got up and dusted myself off and walked up to right  she was clapping nice "nice catch" she said.

"Thanks but how come you don't have any nets keep them form crashing?" I asked "it's help keep the number of them down plus when it's a adult dies we can get some free mutton"

I held my stomach and covered my mouth as I tried to hold down my lunch down "I had the mutton yesterday I didn't know it from a skydiving sheep?!"

She looked at me with a deadpanned looked "look when your in the work that I'm in you get desensitized to some stuff I would've thought you've gotten use to it well I got more work to do" she said and walked off to continue her work.

"Well she might be ok with it but I'm not" I walked off to get some tools and supplies.

(1 hour later)

I walked up to the pen and began to do my work I took some extending polls I put one at each corner at the pen and started to hammer them in then comes bright trying to unlock a bottle of scotch that has a special lock on it he looks at me confused and walked up.

"Hey Jay what are you doing?" He asked "trying to keep the sheep from becoming a splat on the ground" I tell him as I grab a special rubber net to keep the sheep from catching the net on fire "so dose that mean we can't have mutton anymore?" He asked.

I sighed "no if you want mutton from them then you'll have to butcher them yourself though I doubt you even know how to be a butcher" I said as I hocked the first corner of the net.

Bright reached into his coat and pulled out a card and showed it to me it was a certified butcher card with brights name on it "huh learn I something new about you every day" I hocked the other three and extended the polls so that if they do fly they won't be high enough to kill them.

Smiling at seeing my work I was brought out of my thought when I heard glass breaking and saw bright pouring scotch from the bottles broken neck "solved the puzzle" he said when he stopped drinking.

"Hey I was also sent to get you because we got another scp for you to meet" he said.

"That explains the scotch" I said meaning they got him to do for booze like a lot of times me and him walked over to the building to a holding cell I looked in and saw a orange mass on the ground "ok this is 953 this one is dangerous she'll try to trick you into thinking she's an actual woman to get you to get close to her and she'll kill you!"

"Got it" I said and raised a thumbs up he opened the door and walked in he closed the door the orange mass started to move as a orange tail with a white end moved and eye with a slit pupil shown then the orange mass turned to eight other tails as foxed is reviled "wow" I said in amazement as a actual nine tailed fox stretched in front of me she smiled when she looked in my direction "well hello what a handsome man would you please help this poor helpless maiden escape they think I'm a monster will you please help me?" She made quivering lips and bat her eyes.

I rolled my eyes "um no but you are a beautiful fox" her eyes widen and stutter a little regaining her composer "uh you mean a beautiful foxy lady~" she asked giving me sultry eyes.

"Uh well you are a lady fox so yeah I guess so" I said her eyes widened "you-you see me as a fox?" She asked "uh yeah" I said next thing I know she in the corner her head down "uh you ok" I asked and walked up.

"You can see my true form I've been in here for too long I've lost my touch I'm a terrible kumiho!" She stated to sob her head in her paws.

I sat down next to her petting her on the head scratching behind her ears "no your not a bad kitsune I'm an scp myself I can nullify scp negative effects I guess illusions count."

She sobbed "your an scp too" she asked I nod she sighed in relief "do you really think my true form this fox form is beautiful?" She asked "yeah" I said still rubbing her head.

She smiled "thank you" she said I got up to leave but she pawed at me I looked at her "um can you stay for a little bit long I'd liked it when you petted me can you please keep doing that" I smiled "sure" I sat down and she laid down on my lap as I petted her.

(Thank you reading and remember to please comment and smile that'll make someone's day)