Chapter 11 "Oh no"

**Narrator Pov***

Blue then teleported them and They all then appeared in the living room of the creepypasta squad house.

"Welcome to our humble home!" Randy said looking at them all smiling only for it to fade a bit when his eye sockets landed on Blue but quickly recovered.

"This been nice and all but I don't believe we have gotten your names." Nightmare said wondering who these strangers are.

"Oh right my bad please call me Randy and on my left is Hacker-." He said pointing to Hacker who only gave them a lazy nod. "-And on my right is Bo-" He was cut off by the clearly happy bean. "Bobby that my name now that out of the way I just wanna say I'm a huge fan! Also what's your secret? How do you always escape from JR-"

"Bobby that enough questions I'm sure their tired from the recent fight" Randy said shutting him up by placing his hand oh his mouth.

"Fine."
"Now off you guys go into your rooms"
"K pops." Both Hacker and Bobby said as they exit the living room.

"Sorry about him he's just excited." He chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed his neck.

"No it's fine." Error tried to ensured but he knew Bobby would be the end of them.

*Yawn*

Cross yawned as he tried to stay awake being 'bearly' able to stand.

"Oh you guys must be tired come we have some extra rooms." Randy stated as he started to exit the living into a hallway.

"*Thank *yawn* you." Nightmare said as he too was falling asleep holding onto Blue's shoulders for balanced. Who was slightly blushing from the contact.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**Blue's Pov***

It took a while to get Nightmare in his bed seeing how he was clinging to my shoulders. And now it was only me and Randy since everyone went into their rooms already.

'I haven't showered in a while I should ask Randy where the bathroom at' Cause as tried as I am I not planning on going to be sweaty and smelly.

"Now lets get you to-" He started but I cut him off.

"Um actually am I know the location of your bathroom I rather took a shower first... that's if you don' mind." I said politely.

'I saw how he looked at me in the living room so he probably knew that I 'worked' with Dream meaning I have to give a good impression if I wanna stay here.'

"Ha" He chuckled. "Sure thing kiddo there actually one right by your room." "Hmp I'm not a kid!" I pouted as I puffed my checks out trying to seem intimidating. "Ha whatever you say kiddo." He smiled at me gently grabbing my arm leading me to the bathroom and my room. I glared at him but ended up smiling a bit too.

'Curse him and his contagious smile also why do I have the strange urge to call him dad?'

"Here we are but please wait while I get you a towel and some comfortable sleep wear kiddo." He said as he walked off.

"Hm that's why!" I whispered.

I only had to wait a little while for Da- Randy came back in a matter of a few seconds with a blue towel and a sack of clothes.

"Here you go sweetie." He said as he handed the items to a confused and flustered Blue. "S-Sweetie?" "Oh I hope you don't mind if I call you that." He said nervously as he waited for Blue's response. "I don't mind it's better then be called kiddo I guess." "well I should let you be seeing how I can barely stand your stench anymore *Pew* you stink." he said while holding his 'Nose'. "Ya ya whatever da-Randy!" I said as I quickly fixed my mistake.

"Whatever goodnight Sweetie." And he walked away.

I then rushed into the bathroom closing it I pressed my back to the door.

'Did I?... Just almost called him dad?'

"ugh this is weird." I then got off the door walking to to sink counter and placing the towel and clothes.

I then gently started to strip of my clothes to avoid any pain due to my bruises. And when I was done I turn on the water making sure to adjust the temperate before I got in.

"Arg..." I groaned as the water touched my bones making it sting. I just stood there thinking about the events from earlier back when 'He' called me...

'BLUEBERRY'

I felt a cold feeling crawl up spine casing me to shiver as I have flashbacks of 'Him'.

"I'm not in the mood to think about this!" I said as I turned off the water still standing in the shower letting all the water drip off my bones. I sighed when I finally step out but hence forward as I felt a ringing pain in my ribcage. What the mft-" I paused as I suddenly felt sick.

I raced to the toilet dropping down in font of it. "Ack!" I threw up a large amount of puke. I reach for the toilet paper to clean my mouth only to puke again. This happened a few time until I was puked out. Tears ran down my checks as I clean my mouth having to use quite a bit.

When I finally felt the strength to get up I walked to the mirror. And that's when I saw it. And I felt so many emotions.

...

Angry

         Confused

                                Hatred

                                                          Sadness

                                                                           Happiness?

           How could I be so stupid to let this happen?

                          How is this even possible?

                    I can't even take care of myself!?!?

                         This is all his fault!

                                   I hate him!

...

                                   And now...

I'M HAVING HIS FREAKING  BABY!?!?!?

                             "SHI-"

.....................................................................................

Hi my lemons I'm sorry if the update was a bit late I kinda have Writers Block so if you guys have any ideas I would be more then happy to hear them.