Chapter 16 *Kevin?*

[Error'sPOV]

"I'm so Proud of you Error!" Blue exclaimed as me and him held hand.

We have been practicing of me getting use to touch. And so far it been successful. Blue is really just a gentleman. Being patient with me and always asking if I'm alright. I feel so lucky.

We have been at it for about 2 hours. I had already explained to Blue that the others won't back till tomorrow. For there's not many stores around here that store 'Baby' stuff.

"Um Error are you ok?"

I then snapped out of thought as I saw Blue look at me with concern.

"Oh, sorry Blue I guess I kinda spaced out there for a moment." I chuckled a bit as I rubbed my neck with my free hand as the other held Blue's.

"I'm sorry Error maybe we should stop... Yeah lets stop we been at it for a while now!" I frowned as Blue took his hand from mine. I missed the warmth. I was sad but I quickly recovered and took Blue's hand in mine again.

"E-Error?" Blue asked in shock.

"Please Blue hug ME!" I said looking Blue right in the eye socket. I want to be able to hold Blue. I so tried seeing everyone else hugging him. I feel so starved touched at this point. I know this is a big step but I can't wait any Longer!

"ERROR?!A-are you sure?" Blue asked looking in shock as he looked down at me.

"Yes I'm sure Blue I-i...want to hug you!" I exclaimed again getting a bit desperate.

"O-k but are you ok with this? I mean this is a bit of a big step..." Blue asked once again as he put his hands on top of mine. He then procced to look at me with a gentle look making sure I was ok with this.

"It's ok I'm sure... My Star." I was hesitant to say the last part but, I wanted to assure him that it was ok.

"Ok... but, if you start to feel uncomfortable we're going to stop. Ok?" He asked me with a serious look still unsure of this.

"I promise I will!"

As I gave my consent I start to slowly wrap my hands around his waist. We were both a bushing mess as we slowly pulled towards one another. And to my surprise I didn't panic. I was so happy being able to hold Blue that I won't be on the side line anymore. That I now have a chance with Blue against Nightmare and Cross. Yes, I know that they both like Blue. It was very obvious to see. The way they look at him like love sick puppies. The way they talk about him as he's a beautiful melody (Which he is). And don't think that just because I'm their friend doesn't mean I'm not gonna fight for my man!

But for now... I'm most likely just scored higher then them. And now I get to experience Blue's warmth and hug.

'He really does have the best cuddles!' 

"Mmmm"

"Huh?"

As I looked down I am meet with a adorable Sight.
Blue was cuddle up against me fast asleep.

'He looks so cute when he's asleep'

I thought as I rubbed his head earning purrs from the blue skeleton.