Chapter 6 Neck Chip

'It been about a few days here and the atmosphere seems .........

TENSE'

Blue POV:

We been at the new house for about 3 days yet... I can't help but to feel like something's wrong . And I know I'm not the only one feeling this way. Even the Bra- Meme Squad noticed how suspiciously quite they have been.

"I like your cut g"

*slap*

"AHHHHHHH!?!?" I yelled in surprise as I b*tch slapped Cross.

"What the frick cross?" I glared at Cross who was rubbing his skull.

"Sorry Blue it's just I called you name and you wouldn't answer."

"That fine I guess."

"What were you thinking about?" Cross asked as he slightly titled his head.

"It just... they been too quite lately it's seems a been suspicious don't ya think?"

"Wow the Great Bastard Blue asking my 'option'... I never thought this day would come." That cow said mocking  me while wiping fear tears away.

"Oh just shut up you cow."

"Ow that hurts baby Blue But I will say it does spread some suspicious."

I Blushed at what he called me and quickly look down only to feel a sharp pain in my neck and winced at the pain.

"You  good bro?" Cross asked at he looked at my neck.

"Ya it just been aching badly for over a week now." I said."

"May I take a look?" Error said as it seems he been listening to our conversation along with Nightmare."

"Um... sure?" I said sitting on an chair.

He lightly brushes his hand on my neck while asking me where it hurts pressing his fingers down in different places. But once he pressed down on one spot...

"OW!" I yelped as my body jerked away only causing more making me bit my tongue as Nightmare and Cross were already Laughing.

"Woah, the Almighty ready to stab you in the back, two faced bristle hurt?" Nightmare laughing.

"Oh shut up, you Emo Chemical Romance, F*cking jack the skeleton that fricking hurted!"

"Like really?" Error asked. "Well yeah I didn't yelp in pain for nothing!" I yelled anooyed at such an question. "..."

He took another look at my neck. "Blue I'm gonna need to see something ok?" "Oh, that fine I gues-OW HOLY MOTHER F*CKING Sh*T YOU BASTARD!!!"

"Oh my Blue, did it really hurt that bad?" Nightmare this time not laughing.

"Did you not hear me curse out the pain?"

"Geez sorry that was a dumb question."

Error then held up a chip that was in MY SH*TTING NECK WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN??? I felt like a shark in shark week where they attached trackers to there fin.

"What the hec-" I paused as I felt sharp pain as I moved my neck.

"Pfft- don't worry baby blue I'll go get you some bandages." Cross said.

'CRACK'

I heard a crack I turned my head slowly I see Error who just stepped on the chip.

                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dream POV:

"INK!"

Yes boss?" Ink walked in.

"The Tracker has been brok-""So what do you want me to do?" He cut me off making me sigh in annoyances.

"I want you sent send out an danger Alert to the citizens the they could be in great harm since we don't know how powerful 'Brother' and his gang is now with Blue on their side."

"Ok I'll do that now." Ink said walking  out.

"How dare they! Are they asking for WAR?" I said slamming my fist on the desk. "Cause so be It!" I WON'T lose!" I said standing up fast making my chair fall. "You want WAR?" I'll give you WAR!"

"Guess this is our finally Goodbye Brother." Dream said with bitter and disgust in his voice.

                   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nightmare's POV:

"Come on Cross don't you want to be a beautiful cow?"

"NOOOO NOT THE ONSIE!!!!!"

"I SWEAR IF YOU BOTH DON'T CUT IT I BEAT BOTH OF YOUR NON EXISTENT ASSES AND DUST YOU BOTH THROWING YOUR F*CKING DUST IN THE OCEAN FOR THE FISH TO EAT!!!"
(Fish be like :"wHy IT's oS SPicY?")
"Damn where the popcorn when you need it?"

......................................................................................Hi my lemons I hoped you enjoyed reading and please if you have any idea for this book don't be afraid to share I'm open up to hear any if you have. Also tell if you like to see some cute fluff in the upcoming chapter. And one more thing you can all call me Todd.