Chapter 14 'Bed Rest'

"Stars~ Stars~.

Huh?

"Wake up Stars~."

***Blue'sPOV**

"Ughhhhh." I groaned as I woke from my deep slumber.

"Morning Stars." I heard a familiar voice say making me look up. I was then faced with Error.

"Heh Stars finally awake!"

'Who the Heck is Stars? Is he giving me a frickn' pet name? Is that what it is?'

"S-stars?" I stuttered. 'Why the heck did I stutter?' I thought feeling my face go Blue of embarrassment. I don't understand why I'm acting this way Cross gave me one. And it didn't bother as much so why and I so embarrassed?.

"Um... well you know that Cross gave you a nickname so I thought... that I would give you one too!" Error exclaimed as he looked at Blue with a soft smile. Fidgeting with his fingers as his face was tinted yellow.

'Is he Embarrassed?'

"No that's fine but, why sta-?"

"Lets go get you something to eat!"

Error Cut me off as he pulled me by my sleeve dragging me towards the kitchen. Error then sat me down at the table. He then procced to pull out the pancake mix as he started to cooking. We were in an awkward silent.

I then noticed something.

"Um Error...?"

"Hmm?" He hummed as he mix the pancakes ingredients not taking his eyes from the bowl. 

"Where's the others? I asked as I noticed the huge silent in the house which would be interrupted by Nightmare's and Cross's Bickering. Completed by Bobby's loud hyper voice.

"Oh they went to the store so we can be.... Prepared you know for the Baby." Error said only pausing for a moment before putting the first batch of pancakes on the stove.

He seemed a bit tense most likely recalling the events from yesterday. Which made me  think about yesterday as well. 

                           -----Yesterday Events-----

Silent everything was silent once I finished. I buried myself in Dad's arms in attempt to hide myself. I wouldn't dared to look at anyone right now. I felt so weak right now and this deadly silent wasn't helping it only made me more anxious.

It seemed like an hour when it only been five minutes when I decided to break the silent. So I said the only thing I could think of.

"I-i'm sorr-"

"Stop!" Randy cut me off.

'Huh?'

"Bu-t-"

"No! Blue look at me!" Randy said in a serious tone of voice. I was shocked he haven't said my since the first day it was usually Sweetie or  Kiddo.

I then slowly untangle my arms from Dad but not yet looking at him. I felt his hand gently take hold of my face as he started to tip my face up  towards his.

At this time my face was towards him but my eyes were off looking at the side. I felt too ashamed  to look at anyone in the eyes right now.

"Blue..."

I then finally look him in the eye. Being met with Randy's stone face before  his face looked at me more softer with a sad gentle smile before pulling him in a tight hug. I just sat there tensing before melting in his embrace. I then felt others arms on his back feeling warm as the others hugged me. Expect Error but he tried his best to comfort me as he patted my head lightly. And I don't know why I was doing fine holding everything together but I just broke. I sobbed and my body trembled as every emotions I every held let lose not being able to hold out any longer.