Newcomers|

ᖇᑌᑎ ᖇᑌᑎ

rabbit

ᖇᑌᑎ

                ᖇᑌᑎ

......................................................................................

It was dark, but They could still see being used too late Nights in the dark. Usually, They wouldn't be as comfortable meeting in the dark if they weren't promised to get paid as much as said.

They began to walk a bit slower as an overwhelmed feeling of hesitation drew upon them.

------------------------

POv:?

"I wonder if I wash my hand with Oil and put it underneath a heated lamp will my hand fry?"

"Or would it technically be Non-Cannibalism human jerky, oh if I would cut off a piece of it I could probably profit millions off of it?" "I mean it wouldn't be the first time I timed to sell a piece of my body for profit-"

"WHAT THE FUNK?" :)
[Thank you Fresh is a true inspiration to all :) even if you're a parasite :)
Fresh: B) ]

"PEEL IT BANNA BOI."

Wow such rude boney people there are

"Banana boi...?"

"Yes, never in my existence have I see someone so covered in yellows like you and that's not a comment so please take it as a insult."

Moth masked his upset expression not finding any of this funny before answering why. And in a low voice, they provide facts the "Dream" couldn't deny. "Because you would be a horrible parent putting your child in danger by buying in their illegal business, especially when it's the child of the person you wish to marry isn't it?" Moth just felt angry that such a man wanted to marry their Mapa who was in a situation where they could be easily taken advantage of.

"And that I can not agree or disagree to that, but anyway let's move on to business shall we?" "Dream" said suddenly becoming more serious. Moth just sighed even with this being their job they find staying home more better. But, is money I'm the the end. "Sure thing glow stick , but first I need to now how much I'm getting paid for."

"Well first of all I'm not a glow stick you gremlin, and as for the pay it will depend on how well of a job you do only them will I see a suitable pay for you."

Moth found this quite offensive. ""Dream", for the love of sh*t took a look at me, I've be doing this job for years and I know I ain't no business men but I k ow when I'm being scammed."
"Dream" opened this mouth to talk only to stop when Moth up their hand
——————————————

Hi my lemons I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please tell me what you would like to see in the up comping chapters.

Have a wonderful time of the day🌸