Chapter 5 Move and "Sorrys"

"Here we are!"

"I'm glad we decided to have a backup house just in case" Cross said  helping the others with the suitcases.

"Ok so welcome to the backup there are three rooms , two bathrooms , and every thing a normal house would have now that we that settled lets get to unpacking." Nightmare said.

Blue just nodded mind still fresh of dreams betrayal feeling offended  of dream actions.

'I shouldn't care but yet It hurts'

"Hey Blue can you help me with this box ?" Cross said who was obviously couldn't manage the weight of the box alone.
"Huh? Oh yay sure !" Blue said breaking out of his current thoughts. To go help Cross who was wobbling.
"Pfff!"
"What?" Cross asked

"You look as if your gonna break any minute."

"WHAT????!!?"

               "Hahahaha!" Nightmare and Error laugh.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING AT??!?" Cross asked angry and slightly embarrassed.

"He called you weak hahah!" Nightmare replied from his laughing position on the floor along with Error.
"Oh you wanna go?? Well then let's go!!!!" Cross said holding Nightmare shirt collar.

"'Sigh' This is gonna be a long day." Blue said watching as the others fought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Once the meme squad and Blue unpacked everything they had sat on the couch bored wondering what to do next.

"I'm so boredddddd!" Cross complained

"Well what do you want be to do You Skeleton Oreo?" Blue asked aiming an insult at Cross only for him to ignore it.

"Well I saw some stuff toys while unpacking maybe we can-"

"Heck no am I wasting my time playing toys with you toddler." Blue insulted.

"Pleaseeeee?" Cross said now doing puppy eyes.🥺

"No way Am I giving in to your little puppy eyes Cross!" Blue said determined!

.

.

.

Little did he know he was fighting a losing battle.

                        ———————————-
"Do you want the teddy bear or the koala bear?" Cross asked holding two stuff toys in font of blues face.

                        ———————————-"Do you want the teddy bear or the koala bear?" Cross asked holding two stuff toys in font of blues face