Back? A/N [Extremley important Please read!!!!!]

TW: Talks about R*pe and Ab*se

It's been a while, hasn't it? 

First off I would like to apologize for leaving those who have enjoyed and waited for the next update of this book, I should have made an Author Note sooner and not about a year later I'm truly sorry.

One main reason was I wanted it to binge read since I have been putting effort into this book which has been a struggle since I struggle with proper grammar.

Second Wattpad wasn't being my main source of fanfics anymore since I opened an account on A03 I've been reading a lot more on there than I have on here and I had been slowly started using Ao3 as my main source.
And from there I've been learning about character development and realistic writing and what is considered problematic and that's also a reason I stopped updating.

The third reason was that I started to see this book kinda problematic and I will explain what I saw as problematic in a moment but, that's is the main reason I left this book unfinished and also because I was dealing with Ds! Blue trauma unrealistically and I wished I had better written this than I have done.

As for what I saw as problematic I state what I believe was below :

I look back and cringe I'm how I portrayed Ds! The ink I realized I made him a bit soft and it made me think of the Cannon Blue and Fandom Blue situation and I'm upset with myself for portraying him that way. ( I believe I portrayed Ds! Blue that same a bit)

Another thing I didn't like how I did Swap Dreamtale Dream as well and hated the way I made his personality and just how I included R*pe in this story or how I made him out to be abusive I didn't like that at all and I'm very sorry I have portrayed him that way.

Now that I have listed my reasons
I have decided it would be best to leave this book unfinished due to my reasons but I will keep it up with warnings about it.

And as an apology, I plan on a making
I plan on making a Dreamswap Chatfic and this time I was taking my time to correctly portrayed their personalities and make the book way less problematic than this has been but please if I portray anyone in the Chatfic incorrectly please point it out
I wish to not make that same mistake as before.

Once again I'm sorry. Please have some photos.

 Please have some photos