Chapter 2 "Accidently Kidnapping"

Crosses POV :
I was going to the fridge to receive another chocolate bar but have a sad sigh as my chocolates had ran out and so has our food.

"Guys it looks like we have shopping to do we ran low on food." I said walking to the living room.

"Do we have to go right now?" Nightmare said rather sleepily.

" Yes we have to go now unless you want to starve also we can buy a new coffee mug on the out." Error said happy knowing he doesn't have to live that long without coffee.

"Fine"

"I don't care at long as I can get more chocolate!" I said happily. Error did a faceplam "I swear our money gonna run out because of your chocolate obsession."

"Same thing with you coffee." I snarked back

"How DARE YO- DONT YOU RUN FROM ME." He yelled casing me but I was already out the door.
"Ok ok I'm sorry"I said surrendering

"But I could always ya know"

"No" nightmare said

"We would easily get caught and plus dream would kill me in a second."

                               -TIMESKIP-
Error POV:

As we were close near the store we saw the Justice Regings so we made our way quickly into the store so we don't get caught.

Once we got into the store we went our separate ways me going to get the new coffee mug

I then see cross holding a water balloon aiming for a lady upfront

I look at nightmare both of us faceplaming knowing what was about to go down.

So we hurried quickly to pay our stuff just in time to hear a screech of a women

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!"

Me and Nighttime try to muffle our laughs as she high pitch screams

As cross hurried beside we quickly it ourselves out of there.

As we see dream and ink looking for the person who throw it.

When we were near our laughing out loud remembering the current events just then blue seemed to pop up out of no where in font of us smirking.
"I caught yo-"

He was cut short
As cross rammed into him head first knocking him into the ground knocking him out.

Me and nightmare stand there in shock.

"Wow... who do you think are some kind of football player??????" Nightmare asked

"What did you expect me to do invite him to a tea party and play dress???"

"Well um no ... but that's not the point!"

"Well what 'IS' the point???"

"SHUT UP both of ya!!" I said annoyed at their behavior.

"We gave no time for augment we gave a body on our hand."

"Couldn't we just throw him in the trash were he belongs?"

"No!"

"We'll do you have any better ideas?Cross asked

"I guess we'll take him to our house."

"WHAT" they both said

"What do you mean take him to our house there's no reason why he wouldn't attack us when he's wakes up."

"Ya and isn't that called kidnapping?" Cross input

"What no it isn't" I said

"Yes it is and I know from personal experience!"

"What???!!?!?"

"No you haven't cross you were arrested."

"SAME THING!!!!!!"

" Guys let's just go home already I got no time for this." I said tried and annoyed

"Ya we should cause if someone were to pass by this isn't something we could explain ."

"Good point"

"But cross is carrying him since this is his fault "

"Ow I can't believe you done this!" He said looking at me with a pained expression

We than ran to house with cross carrying blue which surprisingly was really light.

...................................................................................... Hoped you enjoyed 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
(598 words)