Chapter 7 "Fluff day"

"KAKAKAKAA!"

                                                                                "AHHHHHHH?"                                                                                                                                                                                

  Blue Pov:

*Thump*

"Ow!" I yelled as I fell of the couch from my current sleeping position.

"What the heck was that for huh?" I said looking at Nightmare as he held what appears what's about to be Chicken Nuggies as I rub my side.

"I told you he was just sleeping!" Error shouted.

"Of course I was sleeping what else did you think?"

"We thought you were died." Nightmare and Cross both responded.

'Of course those idiots thought I was dead.'

"And who the fick is this Chick Nuggie?" I said pointing to the chicken.

"This is Kevin and he's NOT a Nugget!" Nightmare said crossing his arms pouting.

"wanna bet?"

Narrator POV:  

Blue quickly snatch  Nugg-Kevin from Nightmare making him squeak as he did so running across the house.

"NO KEVINNNN!" Nightmare scream as he ran after Blue.

"Guys settle down!  Cross help me out here." Error asked Cross as he started following Blue and Nightmare.

"Ptf ok ok lets go."

.............................................................

Nightmare POV:

"Blue give me back Kevin!" I demanded but Blue only smirked taunting me.

"I think I'm gonna have me some Chicken Nuggets tonight what you think Nighty?"

'Nighty?' I blushed a bit at the nickname.

'Wait a sec...

HE GONNA COOK KEVIN!!!'

"NOOOO!" I shouted tackling Blue to the ground resulting him in dropping Kevin who disappear into hiding.

"HEY get off me!" Blue said struggling to push me off.

"Awwww why Blue you sacred of Hugs?" I asked mocking him.

"Wow are we having a cuddle session?" Cross asked standing next to Error who was looking at the situation  in disapproval.

"What N-Ekkk!?!?" Blue squeaked as Cross threw himself on top of us.

"GET OFF both of you are crushing me!!"

"Awww come on Blue we want snuggles Pleaseeeee?" Me and Cross asked with puppy eyes.

"Don't do it!" Error warned Blue. But Blue just keep staring at us thinking before he sighed.

"Fine!"

"YA!"

*Sigh*

"But can we move to the couch though?"

"Sure CROSS." I yelled to Cross who picked up Blue bridal style.

"Ekkk what are you doing put me DOWN!"

"Nope." He said as he began running to the couch with me beside him. With Error following behind.

Cross halt to a stop dropping Blue on the couch.

*Thump*

"Hey what that for-OOf." Blue was cut off as Cross threw himself as Blue cuddling his right side. "Heh." I chuckled at the scene before deciding to join him Cuddling Blue's other side. "Hmp I can't believe I agreed to this. "Shhhh." I shushed him putting a finger to his Lips?. "Just accept our love already." I said snuggling into him more as Cross did the same. Tangling our legs together. We both blushed as Blue snuggled into our chest.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Narrator Pov:

Blue blushed 'Blue'  Because of his current actions. And because of his current position as he was "Cuddled" by most of the Meme squad expect Error cause of his condition. Speaking of Error He looked to see where Error was only to find him on the loveseat already fast asleep. He then turned his head when he heard a noise  and saw that Cross and Nightmare has already fallen fast asleep while still cuddling him. And even though Blue would never admit it out loud he enjoyed it.  He even teared up a bit as he finally felt loved As he snuggled more into them both.

.............................................

Blue Pov:

'This is my new family and no matter what I will always protect them

no matter what cost!'

.......................................................................................

Hi my lemons here's the fluff chapter before we start getting into the 'WAR' that's is in the next chapter. But don't worry I plan on making more Fluff here and there and also sorry if the love interest get kind of  confusing I'm still trying to figure out who to ship. Thought I pretty much have an idea what to do. And also if you guys have an ideas for this book I would be more then happy to hear.Also thank you for 200+ reads 😁

(680 words)