Chapter 10 "Almost Caught"

Narrator Pov:

"are you guys ready to go?" Nightmare asked.

"yeah but where are we going to exactly? I mean we thought of almost everything except where we're going to stay at." Cross pointed out.

"Wow I can't believe your this smart Cross!" Blue said mockingly with a hand on his chest for more dramatic effect.

"HEY!" Cross shouted with a offended look on his face.

'Blue then kinda feel bad though he didn't know why? he also hasn't been feeling good either...

"Guys shut it we don't have time for this and Cross we're gonna have to think about housing later for now we have to leave before JR gets here." Nightmare said even though he found it amusing they really needed to leave before JR showed up.

*But it doesn't look like luck is by their side*

"Um guys" Error interrupt with an uneasy worried look. "hate to interrupt but it looks like their already here." Error said pointing a shaking finger to the window.

"WHAT?" Everyone shouted beside Error as they looked out the window. And indeed they were outside Ink and dream were out front when Dream must had felt their negative because he looked right at them.

The meme Squad and Blue immediately noticed this "Holy Sh*-"

"INK over there!" Dream shouted at Ink as he pointed at them.

"SCATTER!!!!!!" They all yelled as they headed out the back. Like that one scene in ratatouille where the humans walked in and the mice ran in different directions.

Cross jumped threw the back window, while Nightmare ran into the laundry room and jumped on the washing and threw himself out the window. While Error and Blue and ran out the back door like a normal person along with Kevin.

And after they were all outside they ran to the forest to hide themselves in the trees.

All in while Ink and Dream where running around the house to get to the back. And when they did make it to the entering of the forest the meme and Blue had already hidden themselves around the trees.

Nightmare's Pov:

"You can't hide forever you know." my 'Brother' said as he and Ink look around for us. I look down from the tree I was currently in to see where they were at. But the leaves I was hiding in made it a bit hard but I saw a glimpse of them making my worries go up when I see they won't to far away from me.

I took quiet breaths to clam myself Down so Dream couldn't sense my fear. But my fear spikes up a bit as I spot Cross who was hiding badly behind a tree seeing Ink cutting close.

"Oh sh*t!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cross Pov:

I was hiding behind a tree as I heard footsteps walking towards me. I held my breath and stood like a statue refusing to move in the slightest.

*Step step step*

  "Got ya

Nigtmare,Error,Blue Pov:

'OH SH*T-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>