Not this again!18|

"Ink?"

-----------------------------

[Ink'sPov]

All I could think at the moment was 'A W S h * t!'

Cause the person standing in front of me is the same person I left for a overgrown bird. And now we are just awkwardly looking at each other.

-_-

I really don't have time for this-

"Ink?"

"Yes? This is the second time you said my name what do you want?" I said clearly annoyed just wanting sleep.

"You haven't changed one bit since you left me for the over grown bird!" Cross exclaimed clearly upset. But , as I said before I don't have time for this.

"Yeah? You haven't either you still as much as a much as before."

"HEY!" He yelled mad about being called a child.

"Look you Cow I don't have time for this!" I said glaring at Cross hoping it would scare him away.

In which he was scared but , from something else.

"AhHhHHh COW WHERE?!!!?!" Cross yelled scared as he dropped and rolled on the ground.

"Cross you idiot there's cow! And what the f*ck are you do- You know what? I'm DONE!" I said as I start walking away.

Only to feel a sharp pain on my head.

"What the F*c-"

(Drops to the ground)

----------------------------------

Finnegan: Lez Dead

(Insert *Jazz* music)

>:3

-----------------------------

[*Cross'sPov*]

"Ink?" I asked the seemly dead body on the ground.

"He's so sleepy..."

"THAT MAN IS DEAD!" I yelled throwing my arms up.

"He's just resting~"

"IN P I E C E S ! T H A T MAN IS DEAD!"

"So sleepy~"

"Dude you knocked them out with the butt of your knife so fricking hard I would be surprise if he's even still alive!" I said as I lightly kicked Ink's side. But he was unmoving.

"I think he's dead." I said as I looked at Bobby who didn't give a single f*ck.

"So?"

"SO?! I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO BURY A BODY! NOR DO I WANT TO I DON'T WANT HIM DEAD!" I yelled really hoping he isn't dead I still got to talk the sh*t out of him.

"Sooo what do you want to do with the body?" Bobby asked as he twirled his knife around.

"Dude did you even check his pulse yet?"

"Nope!" He said popping the 'p'. He then bent down to check his pulse.

"Yeah he's still alive."

"Good that's good." I said as I sighed. I wish to not bury a body today especially my brothers body.

"Soo... your carrying him."

"WHAT?! Why this is your fault!" I exclaimed not wanting to carry him.

Bobby just responded with a look.

-_-

...

...

"Fine!" I said as I proceeded to try to pick him up. As I said 'Try'. Cause it was a struggle he was heavy!

"Pft- Weak."

"HEY!"

"Lets just head back already." Bobby said as he started to walk off but I stopped him.

"What about the Dog?"

"Huh? Oh right the doggie! I'll get him!" Bobby said as he ran to pick up the dog who was just watching the whole thing with no care.

"Hey buddy! I'm a total stranger who will spoil you with treats come with me!"

Wow Bobby does he really think-

Did? Did that dog really just jumped into his arms?!

"Awww he's so adorable *scratches champion ears* Randy would never let us have a dog!" He said smiling as he petted the dog.

"Pft- Your such a child."

"HEY!" Bobby said sounding offended.

"Now come on we need to get to Nightmare the whole we reaso came out here was to look for- Wait.."
I said as stoped walking trying to remember the whole reason we had came out here.

...

...

...

"WHERE'S KEVIN?"

———————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the late update was kinda busy for a few days and I'm kinda on writers block but anyways I hope you enjoyed this update and have a wonderful
Day/Night
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
(652 words)