Chapter 13 The 'Explanation'

*Warning THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE
*R*PE , MANIPULATED , ALSO EMOTIONALLY/PHYSICAL ADUSE* AND MAYOR ANST
PLEASE DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED EASILY!
***Ink's POV**
I walked to Bosses door making sure to knock first.
*Knock Knock*

"Boss?" I asked waiting a minute before deciding to go in making sure to open the door gently.
The first thing I saw as I walked in was Boss fast asleep on his desk.
*Sigh*
I sighed as I went to pick him up. Once I had him in my arms bridal style I took him to his room so he can rest more comfortably.
When I had him placed on his bed I looked at his sleeping figure for a while my face getting heated until I decided to walk out.

"Ugh frick you emotions and author for making me have these feelings!"
>>>>>>>>
"Did you just break the 4th wall? You should now I have a bat beside me and I'm not afraid to use it!"
"You think I'm scared of a bat?"
...

...
*Holds up chancals*

"AHHHHHHH!?!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Now where we're we?)

I sat on the roof as I try to understand these feelings I was having.
'I-I love Bos-Dream but, I can't forget what he did to Blue...'
I flinched a little as I had flashbacks of what I saw. I felt sorry for Blue that he had to go through that. And I feel like I should 'Hate' Boss for what he put him through but, I can't.

'I love him but, I'm scared that he'll do the same thing to me as he did to Blue...'

>>>>>>>>>

***Blue's POV**
"So when are you going to tell them?" Hacker asked as he leaned against the wall.

"Wait your not gonna ask me how I'm pregnant?" I asked confused on why he hasn't asked me yet.

"No I'm sure you'll give us a explanation soon I don't wanna push you if your not ready." He explained making sigh in relief that I didn't have to say anything yet.

"So back to my first question?"

"I'm gonna tell them today!"

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me in shock probably not expecting me to tell them so soon.

"Yes as you said earlier 'For the Baby stake' ." I said recalling his words from earlier.

"So... how do you wanna do it?"

"..."

"I got an idea!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***Narrator's POV**

The meme squad along with Randy and Bobby were waiting in the living.

They were all worried about Blue especially Randy who was pacing back and forth across the living room hoping his son was alright.

"Why you guys look 'Chilled to the bone'?" Hacker asked standing at the living room entry with Blue.
"MY POOR SONNY BOY!" Randy said pushing the others while he zoned though to Blue.
"My sonny boy are you ok?" Randy asked engulfed Blue in a tight embrace.