Welp...

I told myself I wouldn't be a simp for an 2/3 D character but...
This was until this was created.

(It's not done btw)This is my new OC I created well on paper I had this Oc made up in my mind for a while

(It's not done btw)
This is my new OC I created well on paper I had this Oc made up in my mind for a while. And now I'm just barely drawing them.
So let me give you some information on my Oc.
(Also the two lines on their face are scars that run about half way to their chest.)

Name: Moth,
They used to be called Rudy but decided to change their name since it brought their past to mind.

Last name: They don't know their last name for they never met their parents so they put their last name as 'Blank'.

Full name: Moth Blank,

Age: 19

Pronouns: They are non-binary so their pronouns are 'Them/They'

Hair Color: Their hair is white except for the tips which are lightly teal.(Not seen since it's not finished)

Eye Color: Their eyes are grey but they are not blind it's just an birth effect.

Likes: Animals, Peppermint milk tea with boba, Apple cider, Books, Moths, Endermams (They likes them and thinks that they are sweet neutral creatures)
Dislikes: They don't really have any dislikes. Expect for when people force them to choose a side.

Personally: They are seen as a sweet and elegant person. They really respect other's opinions and personal space. Most of the time they are almost like a parent in a way not that people would call them that it's just what their personality it like. But even though their cheery and sweet they are very ware of their surroundings. And is very smart and aware of things. And despite their sweet personality they do like causing mischief. And really like Blackmailing in fact they have Blackmail on everyone they met. They are also neutral but even though they won't pick sides they may give the tiniest bit of help if they feel like they need it. But, be warned not to mess with them cause even though they might restrain themselves but they can win anyone in a fight. But most importantly don't mess with anyone they consider a friend cause they won't hold back and they probably have tons of Blackmail on you.
And even being known as a "Gentleman" they can be really Chaotic.
Family:

Half Brother ( Status Unknown)

Mother:Unknown

Dad:Unknown

Brother:
(Haven't drew him yet)

Name: Grey,

Last Name: Blank,

Full Name: Grey Blank,

Age: 24

Pronouns: He/Him

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Blue

Likes: Beanies, Snow, carrot cake, Birds, Ice cream, Strawberry milk.

Dislikes: Same as Moth he doesn't really dislike anything but, being reminded of his mistakes.

Personally: He seems really friendly and is a totally prankster, But he does has anger issues and trouble with dealing with them.