Chapter 12 "Cravings"

First I want to say thank you to thefamousunicorn  and ThEeArThSaYsHi  for giving me ideas for this chapter thank you!🌸

**Randy's Pov***

I woke up from my slumbers to darkness since I don't need a night light like Bobby's does. I look at the clock on the table reading 6:00 AM. *Sigh* I sighed as I got up and neatly fixed my bed. The reason I'm up early is so that I can get breakfast ready for the kiddos and so I can wash Blue's clothes from last night.

I shivered a bit as my feet touched the hard wood floor. "Well time to start my day!" "POP!"

'Ahh that felt good' I felt a bit more awake now after popping my neck.

I walk to my closet to grab a pair of fresh clothes. Which were a green flannel and jeans. I then strip of my clothes so I can change into new ones.

"I'll wash theses as well." I said picking up the clothes then headed out the door.

When I made it to Blue's bathroom I noticed kind of a strange smell. I tilt my head curiosity as I open the door walking in and then the smell hit me. "Oh me gosh! Did Blue really stink that much?" I exclaimed as I held my nose to block out the horrible smell. But now that I think about it...

"That doesn't smell like sweat more like... puke." after I realized what it was I went for the spay make sure to spay a lot to cover up the smell.

"Is Blue sick?" I asked myself feeling worry for his health. "I better go see for myself." I then exit the bathroom going to Blue's room making sure to gently open the door in attempt not wake up Blue.

I saw him him peacefully on the bed. "Awww!" I silently awed at his adorable sleeping figure.

'Wait no! get back on track'

I told myself as I gently placed my hand on his forehead.

'I was right he is sick aww my poor son :('

I then stepped out the room so I could prepare some breakfast for the others and medicine for my 'Son' 'Eeee can't wait to call him that a another kid to call my own Eeee :3!'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***Hacker's Pov**(didn't see that coming did you :>)

"Hmm." "Is 'Pops' cooking?" I asked myself hoping he's cooking his famous Butter Milk Pancakes." I said as I procced to walk out door and into the kitchen since my room was right by it.

"Hey pops I see you made them-"

"Hacker I hope you know you aren't touching these pancakes without brushing your teeth." He said changing his position from the stove to slightly glaring at me while crossing his arms.

"Knew I wasn't getting away from that one"

--Small Timeskip--

"I'm back ." I said announcing myself to Randy.

"Let me see your teeth." He said coming close.

I then showed him my teeth which he nodded to his approve. 'Sometimes he really is more of a mom rather a dad slightly ignoring but I could never do anything to hurt this gentle giant feeling's'

"I already have a plate set up for you it's by your Brother Bobby." He said going back to the stove.

'Since when did that Dust Bunny wake up early?' I asked as I went to take my seat next to my 'Brother'.