Chapter 4 Trackers and sides

As Cross and Blue was about done cooking Error and Nightmare had stopped fighting to discuss about their guest.

"So what are we going to be about Blue?" Nightmare asked

"I'm not sure maybe he can stay with us?"

"But can we trust him? I mean..................it's kinda sketchy how he hasn't done anything to us." "Well I guess we'll have to just keep an eye him and even if he does anything we'll just have cross ram over him again."

"ACHOOOO!"

"CROSS!"

"Opps sorry."

"It's fine just don't get sneeze in the fo-

"Achoo!"

Blue sneezed rather 'Cutely' into his sleeve

"Awww so cute." Cross mumbled unconsciously his face tinted a bit red

"What was that Cross?"

"Oh nothing I said Nothing um..... It's just the food is done ya we should go call the others!" Cross exclaimed as he fast walked out the kitchen to dinning room with food in hand.

Blue looked confused for a few seconds before  following after him play it off as weird behavior like Nightmare and Error's fight earlier.

"Guys the Taco's are done!" Cross yelled out

"Wait he cooked with Blue?" He whispered to Error not knowing if they could trust him making food

"Okay we're coming!"  

They walked to the table to find  Cross was already sitting with a plate of Taco's on the table

They all sat down at the table they noticed Blue who was still standing up and invited him to sit with them.

"I'm allowed?" Blue asked with confusion tilting his face a bit.

T/his made the Meme Squad confused and slightly concerned but assured him that he was 'Allowed' To.

They then continued to eat in an awkward silent that was before Error decided to break the awkwardness.

"So Blue you like to cook?" Error asked

*ERROR ASK QUESTION TO BREAK SILENT?*

"Ya actually I kinda see it as a hobby."

*SUCESS*

This started a whole conversion  about different types of food he cooked and Sweets he had baked to cracking puns  with each other.

"What did the duck to the bartender?"

"What?" Nightmare asked

"Put it on my 'BILL' Haha-!"

Blue roared with laugher so did the others crying as load laughs exited their mouths.

"HaHa Ho- Blue what did one battery said to the other?" Cross asked trying to control his laugher.

"On gosh Cross what?" Blue asked backed

"Today I'm feeling 'positive'!"

"Hahaha- Cro- Cross you Oreo that was so bad Ha!" Nightmare said with laughter