Chapter 15 *A web Of Feeling*

Warning:There will be a slight s*xual tension

[Ink'sPOV]

What is wrong with me? I'm not suppose to be feeling this way. Heck I'm not even suppose to feel 'Feelings'. So why am I getting hit with all of these different emotions now? I mean I can feel a little bit before because of Dream's-

"INK!"
I think snapped out of my thoughts as Boss called my name out with fury slamming his hands on his desk. I almost jumped. Not because of his harsh actions or of surprise. No, it was because I never heard him this angry or looked so...Angry?

"Ink you I talking to you how dare you not answer!"

"I'm sorry Boss with due respect I did not mean any disrespect towards you I have seemed to space out I'm truly sorry!" I said with a bow. I would have been very sarcastic but something told me with that look in his eye that I shouldn't.

To which he replied with a dead look in his eyes are he spoke.                                                                         "You are not forgiven this is the 5th time you had 'Spaced out'."

I flinched.

This is the first time I ever felt this much fear. Sure he had his moments and it would chill everyone to the bone well except me. But this is the first time I ever was truly afraid of him.

"Boss please I will do anything to show my respect to you."

I felt like I should have not said that.

"Anything?" Dream said lifting up his non-existing eyebrow looking intrigued.

  *Gulped*

I gulped not liking the look on his face.

"I think I know of something~"

I start walking backwards as Dream starts walking towards me with a cocky Grin.

"Awwww~ Inky~ don't walk away from me now~" Dream said as he got even close making me panic as I hit the wall.

Aw Sh*t!

"Now I have control over you!" He said. I flinched hard as he slammed both of his hands on either side of me. In result of trapping me.

"And you have to obey like a dog obeys he's master~" I blushed hard as he got in my face. Oh how I hated myself for blushing.

I was shaking that how scared was. I looked to the side with my eyes close not wanting to look at him.

                                       "Grrrrr!"

                          Is he flipping growling?

                                      "INK!"

He yelled as he put his hand on my chin forcing my face towards him. I panicked even more.

I shouldn't be shaking he had been more worst to Blue!

"Open your Damn EYES!"

I quickly open my eyes not wanting to make him more angry. I was so close to pissing myself right now.

"Ahh~ There we go~ much more obedient than Blueberry angel are we~?" He said as he rubbed my chin with his hand in an almost 'you know' kind of way.