happy New Years!(Phineas)

You know that sluggish feeling you get  the week or so after Christmas? Where you are to much and laid around doing practically nothing for too long? Yeah. Thats how I felt when I woke up to my phone buzzing. I groaned and reluctantly pulled the covers back, sitting up and grabbing my phone. A text from Isabella. I quickly opened it.

" Hey. I've been feeling sluggish... Want to go on a run?" I read aloud. I sighed. Did I want to brave the cold for my amazing girlfriend? Heck yeah I did. I told her as much and we agreed to meet at her place in an hour. Unfortunately for me., That meant I had to get out of bed. I flopped backwards dramatically.

" Noooooo" I cried. Before swinging my legs off the edge.

One hour later, I was pulling up to Isabella's dorm building. She was standing out front jumping in the cold. I watched her for a moment. How did she manage to look so great in everything? I smiled and got out of the car, striding over to her. She grinned that smile at me

" Hey! You made it!" She said excitedly. I made a face at her.

" You made me get out of bed." I pouted. She laughed.

" Maybe that was the plan, or maybe I just didn't want to run on my own."

" Ask Tracy!" I suggested, smirking. Isabella shrugged.

" Tracy would rather die than go on a run... In the cold. And you like running.. so perfect!" She said giving me jazz hands. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her shoulders.

" The things I do for you!" I wailed dramatically. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

" Yeah, but you love me anyway. Let's go!" She declared taking off. I stood there dazed. Even the smallest but of affection from her, had the biggest effect on me.

" Coming slowpoke!" She called over her shoulder. I snapped out of my daze and realised she was already twenty feet away from me. I shook my head to ear it and ran after her.

I found running soothing. The steady sound of breathing, and my feet hitting the ground, the way my body propelled itself forwards smoothly, calmed me. I had taken up the habit late highschool, and stuck with it. It was something, Isabella and I used to do back then.

" Kind of nostalgic isn't it?" Her slightly breathless voice said next to me. I glanced at her in Surprise. She smiled at me.

" I mean running... We used to do it all the time back in highschool." She said. I gaped at her

" I was just thinking about that." I admitted.

" Great minds think alike I guess." She said. We ran in silence for the next few minutes. Isabella broke it.

" We have run for about three miles. Wanna take a quick break?" She asked.  I shrugged and we slowed gradually to a walking pace. Isabella grabbed my hand, sending sparks up my arm. I smiled softly at her. Her hair was messy with a few stray flyaways. Her face was flushed from the run. She glanced at me and grinned.

" What Are you looking at?" She asked tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. I shrugged.

" You." I said simply. Her smile grew.

" You dork." She said giggling.

" The insult was totally worth that smile of yours." I replied casually. Her cheeks darkened even more.

" Wait what?" She asked surprised. I chuckled

" You smile." I answered. She gave me a confused look.

" Your smile is one of my favorite things. It lights up any room you walk into. It instantly cheers me up when I see it. And it lights up your eyes, making them shine like stars." I said wincing slightly at the cheesy lines. Isabella's smile grew.