finally(phineas)

Man I should've kissed her. She was right there in front of me. I felt so stupid. I had stopped walking and hesitated. Maybe I should go back, try again, I don't know confess. A single word cut through my struggle.

" Phineas!" That was Isabellas voice, The word rang through my mind. The fear, desperation and pain on her voice made the decision of turning back easy. I ran faster than I've ever run before. I banged the door open. My eyes instantly locked on Isabella. She was pressed against the wall, pinned. She caught my eye and I could see the pain and fear there. I glanced at the guy. He had Sandy blonde hair, was about 6feet tall. And was pure muscle. He had his leg pinning Isabella's, and was gripping her arms so tightly I could almost see the blood being cut off. He was inches from her face. Luckily for her his attention had shifted from her to me. I realised he had been trying to kiss her and who knows what else. When his gaze met mine an emotion I rarely released boiled up in me. Anger. He seemed to deem me unimportant and began turning back to the trapped girl in his grip. Let's just say my anger exploded. I sprinted at him tackling him to the ground. He was so surprised he didn't struggle. I had him pinned down in seconds.

" Are you Josh?" I growled. He looked up at me and smirked.

" Yes. Yes I am." He said in a slimy voice that gave me the shivers.

" So you're the guy who ruthlessly tore Izzy's heart out and stomped on it? Youre the one who caused all that  pain?" I yelled. He nodded proudly

" Yes she fell for the oldest trick in the book. The " your new let's be friends" to the " I think I'm gonna marry you " I stared at him in disbelief.

" You missed out on the best possible thing you ever had and ever will have walk into your life. Isabella is amazing, she is selfless, loving, sweet, kind, smart and, beautiful. And you chose to throw her away. I pity you. She loved you. And you lost her."

I heard a sob behind me and glanced at Isabella she was crying softly. Josh took my momentary distraction as an opportunity. He broke one arm free and shoved me  roughly. I fell to the ground but I swept my legs forwards knocking him to the ground as well. He landed hard on his back. I pressed one knee to his chest, pinning his arms to the floor with my hands. He smirked up at me.

" Nice kid. Your speech was beautiful. Real sweet. I threw her away because she doesn't matter. She's full of flaws and butt ugly. No one could ever love that. Thing!" He spat the last words out. I didn't even hesitate I lifted my arm and punched him soundly in the face. He stared up at me in shock. I picked him up by the collar.

" Don't you ever say that about my girl ever again!" I growled only loud enough for him to hear.

" Say what about her? that she-" he never got to finish. I punched him so hard he passed out. I got up and stood looking down at him.

" P-phineas?" Isabella's voice said behind me.  I quickly turned towards her she had a mixture of fear and awe on her face.

" Isabella? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I asked striding over to her. She simply stared at me. Josh groaned behind me. I gently grabbed Isabella's hand and led her out of the building. I had no idea where I was going. But I spotted a tree that hadn't been knocked over during the storm and headed towards it. When we reached it I let go of Isabella's hand. We stood in silence for a few moments before Isabella spoke.

" I - I've never seen you like that before. Are you ok? You don't seem like the violent type." I could feel her gaze on me.

" I'm the violent type when anyone tries to hurt you." I said quietly. I turned and looked into her blue eyes.

" Did you mean all the things you said in there?.... About me?" She asked timidly.

" Every word." I hesitated and ran my hand through my hair.

" Look Izzy I.... I. Can't form. Full sentence."  I said chuckling at myself. I ran a hand down my face. She giggled and looked up at me wiping the tears from her face.

" Truth be told. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." I said. Quoting Mr.Darcy during his first confession. I hoped with all my heart that I had better luck than he did. Isabella smiled at me, not fully understanding what I meant. I reached out and grabbed her hand

" I mean it. I am in Love with you Isabella. I have always been in love with you. I never stopped. Losing you tore me to pieces. I had never wanted to take something back so badly. I have missed you every day since you left. And remember that girl  I liked back in highschool? That girl was you. It always has been you." As I spoke these words I watched her eyes widen. As my words sunk in.

" You really love me?" She asked in wonder. I pulled her close to me.

" Yes. I really do. I even used a movie quote to express it " I said smirking she laughed

" Mr. Darcy! I can't believe you remembered that. "  She exclaimed joy splashing across her face. I pulled her even closer.

" Isabella. From the moment you said that. I wanted to be that for you. I wanted to be your Mr. Darcy." I said seriously

" And hoping I have better luck with that quote than he did." I mumbled. Isabella threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.

" I love you too!" She exclaimed. I didn't think my heart could beat any faster or that my smile could grow any larger. I was wrong. Isabella began shaking in my arms. I pulled away in concern.

" What wrong?" I asked, gently tilting her face to mine. I realised she was laughing.

" After all this time you get over your obliviousness, after I tried to give up on you. Now you-" she didn't finish her sentence. Why? Because I leaned forwards and pressed my lips to hers her gently on the lips. I felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. I pulled her even closer to me. She wrapped her arms tighter, cupping the back of my head in her hands and kissed back. When we pulled apart. I smiled down at her with a goofy look on my face. A smile lit up her face, and my world. I pulled her close to me again. I never ever wanted to let her go.

" I love you Izzy." I whispered. She pulled back and kissed me once more.

" I love you too Phineas." She said.

They finally got together! Thank you all for being so patient with my slow updates. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Phinbella4eva