weird? (Phineas)

My alarm clock blared loudly. I groaned. I really hated that thing. Whoever designed a box that made really loud noises, that went off early in the morning.. well I hated them. I rolled out of bed. I stood there for a long time. I didn't want to go to work. Josh still wasn't fully trained and I had the suspicion that he wasn't going to be for a long time. I ran a hand through my hair. When a thought hit me. Maybe Isabella's outburst the other day knocked some sense into the guy. He did look rather terrified. I wondered how many girls retaliated like that. My guess was a very low percentage. I smirked as I pulled a clean shirt over my head. I had never been so ridiculously proud of her like that before. And even though I teased her about it later. She really had looked super hot while doing it. Not many girls could pull that off.  I laughed to myself and ran out to my car, gritting my teeth. It was really getting cold. In my opinion. If it was going to be this cold in December, it should snow. Anybody with me?

I pulled up to Sparkys and reluctantly forced my self to go inside. I walked over to my workplace. Josh wasn't there yet. Surprise surprise. Erick wasn't either, which was. I sighed and sat down and looked at my workload. Ever since I'd been put on training Josh. I'd been doing circuit boards. Why? Because Josh wasn't mastering them. And I was stuck with him until he did. I grabbed the nearest one and went through the motions, connecting and powering.

" Phineas?" I snapped up. Josh was standing next to me with a thoughtful look on his face.

" What?" I asked. He stared at me for a long time

" Never mind " he mumbled. I rolled my eyes

" Come on lets get to work." I said gesturing to the huge pile. To my surprise he did as I asked, grabbing one of the boards and absentmindedly fidgeting with it. I watched him carefully. He connected everything perfectly.

" You have been listening to me!" I yelled jumping up and pointing at him. He looked startled and then glanced at his hands.

" Shoot." He mumbled looking away.

" Whaddya mean shoot? Care to explain why we are still doing circuit boards when clearly you have them mastered!?" I snapped. He didn't look at me.

" Because...." He hesitated  then he smirked

" Because I wanted to make your life miserable" my jaw dropped.

" Are you kidding me?" I place my fingers at my temple.

" And I was hoping to get some information on Isabella. I wanted her back." He said. I turned on him my blood boiling.

" Excuse me. You what?" I snapped. He shrugged.

" I wanted her back. I was using you to get to her." He said calmly.

" Oh and how is that working out for you?" I said sarcastically.

" not great, honestly. Nothing I've tried has worked. " He replied. I gave him a weird look.

" Wait why the heck are you trying to get her back now? Every time she's seen you, you've  put her down and made it clear that you never wanted her in the first place." I said. He gave me an look

" I honestly don't know. She's hot, nice, trusting, easy to charm. I thought if I caught her at her dorm and used the same charm I used when we first met, she'd fall for it. But something or someone changed her mind." He gave me a look as he said this. I felt a surge of pride. He continued.

" When you entered the picture I saw something that confused me. She was able to calm you with just a touch. That's it... And I saw something in her eyes when she looked at you, that was never there when she was with me. Later at the ice cream shop, I saw it again when she was telling at me. but this time in your eyes..." He trailed off. I stared at him.