Oh-No!!(Phineas)

I pulled up to my first day of work since the beginning of the hurricane. I pulled up to the familiar gray building. I worked at an electrical engineering company called Sparkys. I know real original. But my boss Cameron was fantastic. And I loved what I did.

My adventures. With Ferb and the gang actually led me to this specific career. You see, Ferb actually built most of our creations. I loved figuring out how to wire, connect and power the creations. Make them work. And that's why I'm here, And Ferb works for a construction company.

Anyway. I walked into the building, and was immediately greeted by a sea of familiar faces.

" Phineas!" My friend Erick Stood up. He was on the short, slightly chubby side, with dark haired, brown eyed and he is one of the best men ever.

" Erick! How are you man!" I said giving him a hug. He laughed.

" Great. How'd you survive the storm? Everything good?" He asked.

" Yeah yeah. Things are better than ever!" I said grinning happily. Erick raised an eyebrow.

" Sounds like someone got a girl!" He said happily. I blushed an nodded.

" I'll tell you later. Speaking of which. How is Em and the twins?" I asked. Erick's grin lit up his face at the mention of his beautiful wife.Em was a tall, thin woman. No one knew her full name (except Erick her husband of course) She had curly blonde hair and striking gray eyes. She had been the envy of her school. But she had fallen for and chosen Erick. They ow had twins, one boy and one girl. Kayden and Maya. as Erick adored them all.

" She's still amazing. And the twins are doing great. Thank you for asking. I nodded.

" Anyway. What's on the quota today?" I asked. Erick sighed and held up circuit boards.

" We've got about a thousand of these to rewire." He admitted. I groaned. Out of all the jobs we did at Sparkys. Rewiring circuit boards was the most tedious and boring one. I grabbed the nearest one and set to work. Erick did the same. We chatted aimlessly about life, cookies, wombats and more about life.

" Ok Phineas. You have gotta tell me about this girl you met." Erick said randomly. I sighed and smiled.

" Erick. She is amazing. It's Isabella. My old highschool friend." I said Erick nodded. He had heard all about that. I continued.

" Well. She got stranded at my apartment during the hurricane. And we'll. It was amazing. We are together now and I can't even express.... I'm so happy!" I gushed. Erick snickered.

" Wow you have got it bad." He laughed. I smirked.

" Yeah like you do with Em!" I said. He laughed.

" Fair." He admitted. I laughed

" Did you hear about the new recruit?" Erick asked changing the subject. I glanced at him.

" Who is it?" I asked curiously. We hadn't had a new recruit since I started. Erick shrugged.

" Don't know. Let's hope he's cool. He's starting today." No sooner had Erick spoken these words did Cameron walk out of his office. He was tall with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Phineas Flynn! I need you in my office please!" He called. I shared a confused with Erick, before standing up and slowly walking over to where Cameron stood. He gestured for me to follow him down the short hallway leading to his small office.

" Don't worry you aren't in trouble. I promise!" Cameron said taking in my worried look. He sent me one of his friendly smiles.

" Quite the opposite of trouble. You see. We have a new employee starting today. And I thought you would be the best choice to train him. Can you do that?" I stared at him.