Operation Tracford(1)(Isabella)

Tracy and I were driving home late after the reunion. I glanced at Tracy and saw her big goofy smile which could only mean one thing.

" Alright. Did he kiss you?" I asked suddenly. She jumped.

" No. I mean who?" She tried lamely. I smirked.

" Uh-huh. It was so obvious. What happened!? I have to know!" I said. Tracy frowned.

" Well if you must know. All that happened is he got my number." She said with dissapointment lacing her voice.

" Well you did just meet today. And he obviously likes you. Buford is never that nice. Ever. Like I said earlier. And the fact that he even asked for your number is huge for him." I said confidently. She smiled slightly.

" Well. I don't have his number, so he's gonna have to make the first move." She said giggling.

" Not gonna be a problem. That's something he never had a problem with. Being first " I said. She smirked.

" Yeah I know. You know. I heard a little about Buford from your stories. But you never told me he was that cute!" She said. I was taken aback

" To each their own." I mumbled. Tracy swatted at me.

" Hey!" I yelled laughing.

" I don't judge your taste in men. Don't judge mine." She said teasingly. I put my hand up.

" Alright alright." I surrendered. We pulled into our parking lot and walked into our dorm room. It was late but neither of us felt tired. So we sat on the couch and watched a silly movie we'd both seen a thousand times. Tracy's phone went off on the table. She instantly grabbed it.

" It's Him!" She squealed. I was at her side in an instant.

" What did he say!?" I asked urgently she scanned the message, tilted her head in confusion and showed me the phone.

Hi Tracy. This is Buford. Had a lot of fun with you and the crew. I hope we can become better friends in the future.

I frowned. " What? That doesn't make any sense..." I mumbled. She shrugged.

" I guess you were wrong. And besides. I do want to be his friend." She said sighing. I shook my head. Maybe I was wrong.

" But I was so sure." I said uncertainly. She shrugged again.

" Oh well. " She said firmly, but I could hear the dissapointment underneath the front. She quickly tapped out a reply and set her phone down on the table.

" I'm gonna go to bed. Night!" She said I smiled in reply. When she was gone I glanced at her phone, she had left it open. Her response made me frown.

Hi Buford. I hope we can become good friends too!

No no. That didn't sit right with me. I went to bed pondering the entire situation. I woke up the next morning with an idea. I pulled out my phone and called Phineas.

" Hey Phin!" I said when he picked up.

" Hey what's up Izzy?"

" Ok so you saw Buford and Tracy last night right? I wasn't imagining the chemistry?" I asked hurriedly.

" Uh yeah. Like I said it's hard to miss"

" Good! Guess what happened last night!?"

" No idea, but I'm guessing your gonna tell me." I could hear the laugh in his voice

" Yes as a matter of fact I am." I responded in a sassy way.

" Do go on." He prompted.

"Well Buford got Tracy's number before we left apparently..." I started.

" Oh he did way to go Buford!" Phineas cut me off. I glared at the wall. Phineas went quiet.

" Youre glaring at the wall aren't you?" He asked. I blinked in Surprise.

" Uh no." I replied uncertainly.

" Sure! " He laughed " continue what you were saying please." I rolled my eyes at the troublesome man.

" Like I was saying. Before I was interrupted. He said he wanted to just be friends." I paused to let that sink in.

" Well. That's both like him and not like him at all." Phineas said slowly. I was about to speak. But again Phineas cut me off.

" But that also is kinda my fault." He admitted.

" Uh what?" I said utterly confused.

" Well Buford asked me how to get a girl to like him. I told him to get to know her and be her friend. I didn't think he'd friend zone her though." He said. I tried valiantly not to laugh.

" Well. This is Buford we are talking about. But it did hurt Tracy's feelings a bit. And that is not ok. We must remedy this at once!" I said solemnly

" Agreed. We have to get them to spend more time with one another." Phineas agreed.

" Hmm. She had a lot of fun with all our old friends. And I'm thinking both of them would be a bit more comfortable with a bunch of people. So we should do another get together. It Thanksgiving is coming up. We could do some kind of Friendsgiving thing?" I suggested.

" Umm. Ok. I like it. All of the above. " Phineas said.

" Well then. I think the Friendsgiving could be a lot of fun and a good way to get them together!"

" Alright let's do that then. We can plan that later. I'm almost late for school." He replied. I glanced at my watch

" Gah! So am I! We will discuss this later!"

" Yep. Operation Tracford is go!"

" Traceford?" I asked in confusion

" Yeah it's their couple name. Just came up with it now actually." He sounded proud of himself

" I like it. Operation Tracford it is! But I do have to go. Call you later?" I said laughing.

" Definitely. love you! Bye!" He said.i once more blushed at the casual declaration.

" Love you too bye!" I hung up and rushed to get dressed. Tracy walked in

" Morning!" She said with brightness in her voice.

" Hey how are you this morning? You know with all that's been happening?" I asked. She grinned.

" Great! You're happy, and I gained a new...friend!" She exclaimed. I wrinkled my nose.

" Alright... Not exactly what I meant but alright. Hey Phineas and I were planning on having a Freindsgiving with the gang this year. Want in?" I asked. She grinned

" Um yeah. But isn't that a bit childish?" She teased. I glared at her.

" You are never too old to eat a bunch of food with your friends!" I retorted.

" Alright. Fair. But first. We have to get to school." She said smugly. I shot up

" Gah!" I yelled, sprinting around the dorm room, grabbing my stuff.

" Let's go!" I yelled grabbing her arm and tugging her out the door. She smiled and shook her head at my antics. As we were sprinting towards the school. I smirked to myself.

" Well. It looks like operation Tracford is a go." I mumbled then I began giggling and ran even faster, ignoring the weird looks that my roommate was sending as she was dragged behind me.

Another chapter is done. Sorry this one is kind of boring. I hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks to Pawsomepossum for the cool Ship name Tracford! Thanks for reading.

Phinbella4eva