Rain (Isabella)

I had to force myself to leave Phineas's side. I was blushing and smiling like a maniac. I practically floated to my dorm room, In Phineas land. He loved me! He kissed me! I may or may not have done a girly squeal in the middle of the sidewalk. Giggling to myself I paused at the door. I was slightly worried Josh would still be there. I hesitantly pushed open the door peeking around the corner of the hall. He was nowhere to be found. I sighed in relief and skipped to my dorm room door and silently unlocked it. I entered quietly and grinned as my eyes fell upon my small feisty roommate. She had her back to me, reading a book.

" Hey Trace!" I said loudly. She jumped, gave a squeak of surprise and whirled around. As soon as her gaze fell on my face her entire face lit up

" Isabella! You're alive!" She squealed tackling me in a hug which I gladly returned.

" I missed you Trace!" I said happily.

" I missed you too. What happened. How did you survive that storm? I know you don't like storms. And most importantly. Give me the juicy details on this Phineas character!" She said talking unbelievably fast. I grinned. Yep, that's my roommate. I came around to the other side of the couch and sat down,

" Well. As I said. My car broke down and I got stuck. Speaking of which. Still don't know where my car is." I said answering the first question. I paused thinking of the misfortune my poor car must have endured.

" Ok... And. Storm? Boys?" Tracy prodded. I giggled

" Well they kinda go hand in hand." I responded feeling myself blush fiercely. Tracy smirked.

" The suspense is killing me!" She said in a sing-song voice. I smiled.

" Well. He helped me get over my fear of storms, not in any particular way. Just by being him and being there for me." I said. I was cut off from continuing by a loud

" Awww!" From my over excited roommate. I waited till she was finished. Then I continued.

" Anyway. Today, he well. You know that Josh creep?" I asked. She nodded

" He found me and cornered me. Phineas swooped in like a superhero and saved me. I have never seen him that angry. Ever and I have known him practically since we were born. Anyway. He knocked Josh out, led me outside.... Then he....told me he was in love with me." I said blushing again. Tracy squealed in delight.

" And....?" She asked knowingly. I smiled

" Well one thing you will appreciate. He began his confession with a Pride and Prejudice quote.... Well the other thing you'll care about. He kissed me."  I said giggling uncontrollably, like a seventh grader. Tracy hugged me and giggled with me.

" Well for what it's worth. Any man who has the guts to confess using Pride and Prejudice. Is a keeper in my book." She declared. I smiled at her.

" Just wait till you meet him." I said. She pulled back leaving just an arm around my shoulders.

" Can't wait." She said.
       💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡

The next day I woke up to the sound of Tracy singing in the shower. How did she get up so early. We had been up till one last night catching up. I groaned and sat up. I took in the familiar aight of my room. I smiled kind of sadly as I realised that this was my first day away from Phineas in a month. Not gonna lie I kind of missed that small apartment too. I sat up and looked at my phone. Today was the last free day I had before they made us go back to school again. What should I do with myself? I decided getting dressed was a good start. I pulled on a simple purple t-shirt and some blue jeans. I left my hair down.