Family time(Isabella)

I woke up to the rays of sunshine fighting to get through my eyelids. I groaned and opened my eyes. I was flat against Phineas's chest. He was still out of it. I shook my head smiling. I must have fallen asleep last night after everyone left. I gently shifted around so that I could reach my phone. Once I had it I snuggled back into Phineas's arms. His grip unconsciously tightened around me. I opened my phone and saw a text message from my mom. We were having Thanksgiving dinner with the Flynn-Fletchers. I giggled. That was slightly ironic. I quickly told her I'd be there.

" Isabella?" Phineas's sleepy voice cut through the quiet. I tilted my head back and met his gaze. He was still sleepy.

" Well good morning." I said smiling. He smiled back. I held up my phone so he could read the message.

" It's kind of ironic right? Our families haven't had Thanksgiving together for years." He said chuckling.

" That's what I thought." I said laughing. Phineas shifted his grip so he could grab his own phone.

" Yep. There's my mom's message." He said pointing to the screen. I grinned

" Well. I really should be getting home." I said carefully pulling of his embrace.

" Aw man now I'm cold" he complained. I smirked.

" Deal with it" I said. He groaned and dramatically got up heading towards the bathroom. I glanced around the ro for the keys Tracy has left, eventually turning to the window, looking out at the small town.

" You alright?" Phineas's said from behind me. I turned around. He was leaning on the wall a slightly concerned look on his face. I smiled.

" Yeah I just never realized how much I missed this place." I admitted slightly embarrassed. He crossed the room and hugged me.

" You know you are always welcome here right?" He said slowly. I smiled and nodded. He grinned and kissed the top of my head.

" Good. Now. You should be getting home" he said gently guiding me to the door.

💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡

I arrived home a little bit later. I slipped into the dorm rooms. Tracy was still fast asleep when I entered our room. I grinned. That girl could sleep like a rock. I began heating up water for hot chocolate while I waited for her to wake up. An hour later I was done with my hot chocolate and fed up with waiting. I stood up and marched towards our room I slammed opened the door.

" Tracy!!!" I sing songed. She didn't stir. I growled in frustration.

" Tracy! " I yelled pulling off her blanket. Still nothing. I sighed. I climbed up on her bed and began bouncing on it like a little kid.

" Tracy Tracy  wake up wake up!!!" I yelled. Her eyes shot open and she rolled off the bed landing with a thump on the floor. I cracked up and fell on the bed, ignoring her sleepy glare.

" Hey what's the big idea!?" She yelled running her eyes. I slowly reigned in my laughter.

" Uh it's Thanksgiving. Your parents want you at their house at like noon." I said bluntly. Her eyes widened

" Aw shoot. Why didn't you wake me up earlier. It like ten and it takes over two hours to get there!" She yelled frantically getting dressed and brushing her hair. I glared at her.

" I tried for like ten minutes before I could actually get your lazy butt to wake up!" I said indignantly. She rolled her eyes.

" Whatever. Keys?" She said. I pulled them out of my pocket and tossed them to her.

" Have fun and be safe. See you tomorrow!" I called. She stopped.

" How will you get to your dinner?" She asked worriedly. I grinned.