You again? (Isabella)

I sat next to Phineas in the dark theatre. I kept sneaking glances at him in the dark. He'd been kinda off when he'd gotten here. For one he hadn't let go of my hand.  Not that I minded of course. His eyes were tired and he seemed to have alot on his mind. He hardly seemed to see the screen in front of him. I gently pulled my hand out of his, causing him to glance over. Smiling reassuringly, I linked my arm through his and connected our hands once more, then I placed my head on his shoulder, hoping to offer any form of comfort I could. His body relaxed gradually, I smiled and hugged his arm tighter. At least it was working.

When at last the movie ended. Phineas and I walked slowly out of the theater. I closed my eyes tightly in the blinding lights that met me.

" Im blind! I am trusting you not to let me hit anyone." I said gripping Phineas's hand. He chuckled. An immediately led me directly into the wall. I frowned and opened my eyes, squinting. Phineas was smirking slightly.

" Well that was rude!" I said giggling. He smiled at me, but didn't say anything. I pouted. Then I let go of his and and stood in front of him with my hands on my hips.

" Alright. What is wrong. You had been acting weird all day." I said. He stared at me.

" Huh? Nothing's wrong." He said brushing it off. He tries to walk forwards but I placed both hands on his chest effectively stopping him.

" Don't lie to me sir. It is not nothing. I hate seeing you so upset, please tell me what's wrong so I can have my Phineas back!" I said. He simply stared at me for a moment, seeming lost on thought. Then a genuine Phineas smile broke across his face.

" Alright. I'll tell you. But let's get some ice cream first." He said. I nodded happily turning towards the doors. As we were walking towards the car I felt a weird prickly feeling along the back of my neck. I turned around glancing around for any sign of movement.

" Is everything ok?" Phineas asked concerned. I gave an uncertain nod.

" I think so, just a weird feeling." I said. But just before I turned around I caught a flash of yellow. I shook my head and tried to locate it again. Nothing. I quickly returned to Phineas's side.

" Phin let's hurry." I said quietly. He quickened his pace instantly.

" Are you sure everything is ok?" He asked putting an arm around my shoulders. I shook my head

" I feel like someone is following us." I mumbled. His grip around me tightened and we practically ran to the car. Once inside, we quickly drive to the Ice cream parlor a few blocks away. Ten minutes later, seated in a booth near the back with out cold treats sitting in front of us, I looked Phineas straight in the eyes.

" Alright. What's up?" I said. He ran a hand down his face.

" Oh where to begin....well you know that I started at my job again last week." He started. I nodded.

" Yeah I'm kind of jealous." I said smiling and taking a bite of ice cream.

" Don't be. Anyway. It started out good. I reconnected with my good friend Erick and I was finally able to work again. But then the new guy came in." He paused and took a bite of ice cream. I stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

" Well I was out in charge of training the new guy. I accepted before I met him. And now I'm stuck with him, until Cameron deems him trained enough."

" Ok... I'm not seeing to much wrong yet. Do you not like the new guy?" I asked. He groaned.

" Understatement. Isabella...the new guy... It's Josh." He blurted. My eyes widened. That's why he was so down. He had to deal with that.... Nice words Isabella. Nice words. I broke out of my thoughts and placed my hand on top of Phineas's across the table.

" Oh Phin. I'm so sorry you have to deal with him. Is he almost done training yet?" I asked slowly. Phineas shook his head.

" Not even close. He's lazy, doesn't work at all, rude to everyone. Even Erick, the nicest guy on the planet. He messes up on everything. It feels as if he is failing on purpose to make me look bad." He said hurriedly. I rolled my eyes.

" That jerk. I bet he is." I snapped. Phineas flipped his hand over an linked our fingers together. Before e could respond a deep voice from behind me spoke.

" I am not. " Te voice said. I jumped a mile high, was on my feet and over at the next booth in a matter of seconds. Yep it was Josh sitting across from a very angry Charlotte.

" Josh? Charlotte what the heck are you doing here?" I demanded. They looked at one another frantically.

" Uh. We are on a date!" Josh said looking quite proud of himself. Charlotte somehow got even more upset at his statement.

" What? That's not.." she began turning bright red. I smirked. But then I caught sight of her shirt. It was yellow. The same yellow I'd seen in the parking lot.

"  You were following us in the parking lot!" I accused. Charlotte pretended to look appalled.

" No we didn't. How dare you cause me of such a thing." She whined.  Josh gave her a confused look.

" Uh but what about.." he started. Charlotte quickly covered his mouth.

" Don't listen to him." She said.

" Isabella?" Phineas said from my side. Charlotte instantly went from nervous to flirtatious.

" Oh hiya Phinny. Funny bumping into you here " she said latching on to his arm. Josh rolled his eyes and stood up next to me.

" Since they are obviously busy. How about you and me get out of here and you know..." He trailed off looking at me in a way that made me want to throw up. He reached towards me. I raised my arm and slapped him as hard as I could. He stumbled backwards from the impact and the sound caught the attention of everyone in the store.

" Don't you dare touch me!" I snarled. He looked frightened for just a second before that look came back.

" I do like em fiesty." He said. I raised my hand in warning. He backed off hands raised. I whirled on Charlotte and Phineas.

" And you." I said addressing Charlotte. " Get off of my man it suffer the same fate as your boyfriend!" Charlotte glared at me but let go of Phineas's arm.

" He not my boyfriend." She snapped. I raised an eyebrow

" Well he's perfect for you. You both are creeps that can't take no for an answer. You both take advantage of people to get what you want. Good bye!" I said. I marched out the door, leaving both of them with their mouths hanging open, blushing furiously and dragging my dumbstruck boyfriend with me. The cold December air hit my face cooling me down a little bit. Phineas pulled on my arm stopping me in my tracks. I turned to face him slightly embarrassed.

" Sorry." I mumbled. Phineas's hand flew to my shoulders.

" Are you kidding. That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen! Josh's face when you slapped him!.... And Charlotte when you called Josh her boyfriend. Ha classic!" He said. I glanced up at him. His eyes were full of awe. He hugged me tightly.

" I have the best girlfriend ever!" He declared to the while street. I giggled.

" Don't you ever forget that." I said. He  laughed as we began walking back to his car. After a moment he nudged me slightly. I turned to him.

" What?" I asked. He smirked

" Just wanted to say. That whole incident... It was super hot!" He said. He then took off running. My face slowly heated up as I processed his words.

" Phineas!!" I yelled chasing after him.   As I followed his laughter down the street, I couldn't help but smile slightly. At least I had my Phineas back.

Hey guys. This chapter is a bit short. I hope its not too bad. I have a feeling this is not the last we will see of Josh and Charlotte... Anyway. Around Christmas. My job gets crazy. So I don't know how much I will be able to post. Please forgive me if it's not a lot!!! You guys rock!

Phinbella4eva