The final chapter! (Phineas)

The morning after my wedding, I woke up early. too early. I groaned quietly and cracked my eyes open slowly. Instantly I was wide awake.

The first thing I saw was Her. Isabella was curled up in my arms. her  hand across my chest and her head near my shoulder. the little beams of sunlight shining through the blinds, lit up her hair, causing her to almost glow. small stands of her hair were strewn across her face.  she looked so peaceful, so perfect.

a grin crossed my face. she was mine. my wife, the only girl for me. I glanced at her once more. why on earth had someone like her, married me? i tightened my grip on her gently and she nuzzled sleepily into my shoulder. there was no way I was going back to sleep now.

I was awake for maybe an hour before Isabella finally woke up. I watched amused as those gorgeous blue eyes fought to open.

" good morning!" I said cheerfully, kissing her forehead. she mumbled something in return before dropping back down to my chest. I chuckled.

" how long have you been up?" she asked making no effort to move.

" oh about an hour." I replied.  she looked up at me, confusion in her eyes

" what on earth have you been doing for an hour!? you should have woken me up!" she said, suddenly much more alert. I reached over and brushed the hair off her forehead.

" nah. i was completely content to allow my beautiful wife to sleep in." I said. her cheeks reddened slightly.

" ah....wife..." she murmured.

" yes. wife. I mean you did marry me yesterday." I replied teasingly. she glared at me, smacking me slightly

" I know!" she said. she hesitated  " it just still feels so unreal. like its almost to good to be true." she explained, sitting up next to me. I quickly sat up as well. I leaned over and kissed her softly.

" is it real now?" I asked. a small smile slowly grew on her face.

" I don't know. maybe you should kiss me again to find out." she winked at me as I happily obliged her request. she giggled and leaned against me as she pulled away. we sat together in blissful silence for a moment...

*Growl*  Isabella looked at me and started laughing. I blushed and covered my offending stomach with a smile.

" well someones hungry." she said sliding to the edge of the bed and stretching. I watched her stand up and finger brush her long dark hair. she walked out of the room. I stayed in bed, staring up at the ceiling, deep in thought.

deep in thought that is until a pillow of doom, flew full force into my face, scaring me half to death. I shot upwards, holding the pillow, glaring slightly at my smirking wife, who had two more pillows in her hands, ready for use at any moment.

" so, you gonna get up and come help me make breakfast or just stay in bed all day?" she teased. I quickly weighed the options, deciding that getting up would result in less pillows thrown at my face. I sighed dramatically and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

" as you wish milady." I said standing and swopping into a dramatic bow. she rolled her eyes and turned in her heel, heading into the kitchen. with an amused smile, I followed.

she was somehow already at the stove, humming a song quietly as she worked. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, spinning her around and kissing her.

" what was that?" she asked, laughing. I grinned

"  I just felt like it." I replied. her smile widened