home(Isabella)

I laughed at Phineas reply to my laziness. I knew he would find it amusing. And after the bad day he had. I hoped he got a laugh out of it. I giggled at the thought of pranking my old friends. I couldn't wait to see their faces when we told them. I smirked. I guess my mischievous streak never truly went away. I may or may not have fallen asleep that night thinking of ways to spring the news on them suddenly.
       🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡

On the day of the reunion, I was sitting in the passengers side of Tracy's car. I was fidgeting with my hands, thinking about...well everything that had occured over the last few weeks. Tracy had been filled in on the plan and we were driving in silence. After a while Tracy broke the silence.

" You alright? You've been pretty quiet this entire trip?" She said keeping her eyes on the road.

" Yeah. I'm just thinking..." I responded slowly

" About..?" She prompted. I shrugged

" Everything. I guess."

" Anything you want to talk about?" She asked. I shook my head.

" Alright. What did Phineas do?" She demanded. I stared at her.

" Do I need to beat him?" She demanded. I hastily put my hands up.

" No no! He didn't do anything wrong!" I said quickly. The line between her brow softened.

" Ok...what did he do right?" She asked quietly. I stared at her once more smiling. She knew me too well.

" Well. He did a lot of things right." I stated smiling.

" Well which one has you smiling like that?" She answered smirking.

" Well. Yesterday.... This sounds so silly. But yesterday he told me he loved me...."

" He already did that." Tracy interrupted.

" Yes. But he just casually dropped it at the end if our phone call. It sounded so familiar and warm. It made me happy and giddy!" I exclaimed, my cheeks heating up. Tracy was quiet for a long moment.

" Who would have thought you would be the first one to find the one!" She exclaimed happily. If my cheeks were red before, I now resembled a red stoplight. But I was smiling.

" Your turn will come Trace, just wait." I said with confidence. And I believed it too. Tracy was gorgeous, fun to be around and the nicest person ever. I was just lucky enough to find....The one, before she did. I smiled. The one. That was a special term. It seemed to fit Phineas perfectly. I smiled softly to myself, ignoring the smirks sent my way by Tracy.

" Um. I think we are here." She said suddenly. I looked up and my smile grew at the familiar sights.

" Well. Home sweet home." I said.

" Where am I going?" She asked. I gave her directions to Baljeet's house. Surprisingly It hadn't changed at all. She pulled up on the side of the road. I opened the door. Tracy didn't move.

" Are you coming?" I asked . She looked up.

" No. I didn't go to highschool with you guys. I shouldn't intrude on your reunion." She said

" Nonsense! You are my best friend! You are coming." I said quickly opening her door and dragging her with me up to the front door. I knocked and waited. A grinning Baljeet opened the door.

" Isabella! Hi! It is so good to see you!!!" He yelled hugging me.

" Hey Baljeet." I laughed hugging him back.
" This is my roommate Tracy. Tracy. Baljeet" I said pulling her into view.