the proposal is made(Isabella)

"I....I have something important to ask you" Phineas' gentle voice washed over me, filling me with curiousity.

" What's up?" I asked, looking straight in his eyes. He looked away slightly. I noticed that his hands were near his pockets and he was shaking.

" Phineas?" I grabbed his hands in mine " why are you shaking? What's wrong?" I was beginning to feel worried. He stared at our intertwined hands without a word.

" Your worrying me Phin.." I said quietly. I heard him take a deep intake of breath.

" Nothing is wrong. I'm fine..." He murmured trailing off. He squeezed my hands and looked up at the stars falling above us.

" This is really perfect." He whispered. I tilted my head staring at him for a long moment before returning my gaze back to the stars. Listening to Phineas' deep breaths next to me. His left hand found my right.

" Isabella. Can you stand up for a minute please?" He asked suddenly. I gave him a weird moment.

" Why?" I was already moving to stand as I asked.

" Just trust me." He stood up next to me, not releasing my hand. I glanced at his face once more illuminated by the light of the stars.

" What is this all about?" I asked. He finally looked me straight in the eyes. I was surprised to see a determination  I hadn't seen in a long time there. He squeezed my hand tightly. Sending me a smile. Which I gradually returned.

" Isabella....I have known you for a long time." He started. I waited patiently to see where all this was going.

" We have been through so much together. Inventing, adventures. Both bad and good." He continued. My breath caught in my throat. He couldn't be...could he?

" Through all these years, even though I was an oblivious fool." I laughed, feeling tears prick the corner of my eyes.

" Even all those years a
Go. This oblivious fool knew that he didn't want to be with out you....couldn't be without you." I watched his hand drift towards his pocket again out of the corner of my eye, but I kept my focus on his face.

" Isabella. Those years without you were the worst years of my life. And I realize now. That I never ever want to lose you again. I love you." He pulled out a pale pink box from his pocket. Smiling even wider......and dropping to one knee.

" Isabella, Garcia-Shapiro..... My fiery, amazing, beautiful, princess Would you please, make me the happiest man in the entire universe....and Marry Me?"

As he finished his speech. He opened the box, revealing a gorgeous ring.  A peaceful silence fell. My hand flew to my mouth and my tears overflowed. I thought my heart was going to explode. I was still staring at Phineas captivated by his earnest blue eyes

" Yes..." I whispered. His eyes widened. I dropped my hand and rushed towards him, throwing my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest, crying and laughing at the same time.

" Yes?" He echoed, sounding amazed.

" Yes yes yes! A thousand million times yes!" I exclaimed. His arms came around me, still gripping the ring box in his hand. He pulled away just far enough, to lean down and kiss me gently.

" Thank you." He whispered, still only centimeters away from me. I wiped away the tears that had began falling down his cheeks.

" I should be thanking you! I have never been more happy." I exclaimed hugging him again.

We sat together in silence for a long time, just being together, not letting go for a second. Finally, I looked up at the sky.

" Looks like the shower is over."  I noted. He followed my gaze, smiling.