chill ( Phineas)

I sat and watched as Isabella walked out of the room. I had a the goofiest smile on my face. I honestly could not remember the last time I had that much fun. I blushed when I remembered how close is come to kissing her. I was that close, but I'd chickened out. I didn't want to scare her away after all the time and effort it took to get her back. And I had made tons of progress. She want afraid of me anymore. And she'd called me Phin

" Phineas? Are you ok?" She said suddenly appearing in front of me. I looked up at her and immediately wished I hadn't. My face turned red. She really needed to stop wearing my clothes.

" Yeah fine." I mumbled. She giggled.

" Alright what do you want to do? She asked. I racked my brain.

" I have no idea... Board game?" She grinned.

" Alright but no monopoly." She said.

" Why?" I asked curiously. She shook her head.

" Bad experience. I got super competitive and lost. The other guy looked awful.". I laughed.

" Of that I have no doubt." I said through my laughter. We settled on Uno. Isabella got super competitive. I thought this was hilarious and promptly beat her... Every time. At one point her face turned red and she yelled

" How are you doing that? Magic huh?" I bit my lip to hold in more laughter, not really wanting to get punched.

" Yep... Magic. That's how I am beating you. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are the unluckiest Uno player I've ever seen." I said. She glared at me. And punched me anyway.

" Ow. Oh that's it." I said lunging at her. I grabbed her sides and began tickling her. Her laughter lit up the room.

" P-phineas!" She squealed, struggling to get out of my grip.

" What?" I said in mock innocence. Continuing to tickle her mercilessly.

" S-stop!" She said in between giggles.

" Hmmm. Maybe you have to apologize first." I said smirking.

" Never!" She responded, fighting harder. After about thirty seconds she gave up

" Alright I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She said breathlessly. I immediately stopped tickling her and laid back flat on the floor with my arms behind my head.

" Finally, I thought I was gonna have to tickle you forever." I said staring at the ceiling. Isabella laughed. Then to my surprise she laid her head on my chest. Making her body perpendicular to mine. My heart sped again. My cheeks turned red and my palms suddenly felt sweaty behind my head. How does she have this effect on me. It wasn't fair. Everytime she touched me or even looked at me. I felt helpless. Weak. Everytime she smiled I fought the urge to kiss her. To say I was in love was an understatement. I sighed.

" Whatcha thinking about?" She asked.

" I don't really know." I said only partially lying.

" How does that work?" She asked. I could hear the smile. in her voice.

" I think it just comes down to the fact that my brain and I don't always understand one another." I said laughing a little. She shifted a little. I looked down, she was looking up at me.

" I get that." Was all she said, before returning to her original position
As we lay there in silence. I began thinking about how nice this was. Just laying her together, not needing anything but each other. I was just about to say something when Isabella broke the silence

" This is nice." Isabella said quietly.

" Yeah it really is. You took the words right out of my mouth" I replied. She giggled.

" I guess great minds think alike." She said.

" Yes they do." I agreed. We went back to silence for a moment before I spoke

" Isabella?" I asked

" Hmm?" She replied

" Do you believe in coincidence like us meeting again?" I asked. Her reply came almost instantly.

" No. I don't. Fate puts people where they are for a reason. Like me. I'm stuck in a storm, the thing that terrified me the most. But I got my.. best friend back." She said. I felt tears prick my eyes.

" Wow. That was deep." I said

" What can I say? I'm the next yoshi." She said

" It's Yoda." I said indignantly.

" The little green guy from star wars?" She said. I laughed.

" Yeah. Yoda not Yoshi."

" Whoops! It's been a while since I've seen those movies" she said sheepishly.

" Well I know what we're gonna do as soon as the power comes back on. Wich could be never." I said sighing.

" Well. I think we will be fine. W have plenty of food and water. And life's never boring around you." She said. My cheeks flaredd again.

" Aww that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." I said pretending to cry. Trying to cover up my embarrassment.

" Yeah yeah." She said after that. We went back to a comfortable silence. At one point Isabella grabbed a nearby book and began reading, not bothering to move her head. Not that I was complaining. I didn't want her to move. I contented myself with just watching her. Her nose wrinkled cutely when she was focused. And one of her hands subconsciously played with her hair. I was mesmerised.
The slow twirling of her fingers and the steady wieght of her head on my chest slowly lulled me to sleep.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I was having writers block. Anyway. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

-Phinbella4eva