Baljeets dilemma 2(Phineas)

I felt zoned out all day. My mind kept flitting back to Baljeet. What could he possibly need Isabella's help for? I wanted to call Isabella. But I knew she would call me when she needed me.  And I was not dissapointed Shortly after I arrived home, my phone rang.
I didn't even have time to answer before she was speaking.

" Phineas! Baljeet needs help deciding between Mishti and Ginger! I have a plan to figure out which one he truly cares about, but I'm gonna need your help to make it work!" She said this all so fast, I was barely able to follow.

" Baljeet can't figure this out on his own?" I asked surprised.

" He says he has tried, but he really doesn't know and he doesn't want to keep leading them on." She replied. I nodded, even though she couldn't see me and settled down on the couch.

" Alright... What is this brilliant plan of yours?" I asked. She took a deep breath.

" Well... I was thinking that if we put Baljeet, through several scenarios with both girls, we can kind of watch and see which one he responds to better." She said.

" Ok. But what kind of scenarios?" I asked, my curiosity was definitely spiked.

" Well. They would have to be things we can easily duplicate. Like. Have him take both out to dinner, at the same restaurant, or to the same movie..." She said. I felt as though I should be taking notes.

" Ok... I'm in. What do you need me to do?" I asked. She giggled.

" I knew I could count on you. I've spoken to Buford, Tracy, the other fireside girls, and Candace. They have all agreed to help us plan things out. But I need a makes opinion on Baljeet and his reactions to the girls. So I need you to come with me and gauge his reactions." She replied. I was impressed that she got all those people to help.

" Why not ask Buford to be your guy?" I said. Silence followed my statement. Then we simultaneously burst out laughing.

" Yeah. Ask Buford to be my romantic judge." Isabella said through giggles.

" Although, he is doing a great job with Tracy...." She continued thoughtfully. I straightened

" No no no. I'll do it." I said defensively. 

" Perfect. Our first stop is tomorrow at 5. Baljeet is taking Mishti out to dinner at Cafe Birdcall. I'll text you the details." She said. She sounded a little hesitant.

" What's wrong. You don't sound confident." I said slowly. She sighed.

" I just don't see how this is going to work. I know I was all gung-ho  about it a minute ago, but it just doesn't seem natural to turn love into.... Some kind of Science experiment.." she admitted. I grinned

" Well. Baljeet is a scientist. And you are amazing. So those two things put together, just might result in a miracle, called Baljeet finds love." I said calmly.

" Well... I guess you're right about him being a scientist. He's been that way since we were kids." She said after a minute.

" Of course I'm right. When am I wrong?" I said smugly

" What about that time when-" she started.

" Ok ok I get the point." I said laughing. " Don't sell yourself short either. I meant it when I said you could work a miracle here." I finished.

" Yeah. Maybe. If I'm lucky. Thanks Phineas." She said quietly.

" You have really got to stop thanking me for just telling the truth." I replied smirking.

" Youre right. If your ego gets any bigger, you won't fit into that jacket I got you for Christmas." She said dryly.

" Hey! I just so happen to look great in that!" I said indignantly. She giggled.