insert evil laughter here (Phineas)

I was walking back to my car after spending the entire day with Isabella....and her roommate. After we had returned to the dorm, Tracy had prepared hot chocolate and towels for the both of us. When Isabella and I had dried off a bit, we had waited out the rest of the rain by watching movies. Now it was about 10pm and I had never felt so awake in my entire life. My mind was filled with thoughts of Isabella. I reached my car and drove back to my apartment in a daze. When I unlocked the door and walked inside, I was hit with the lonely silence and darkness. I sighed loudly. I really missed having Isabella here. She brought a light and warmth to this small apartment. She made it fun and brought laughter. She had made my house feel like home, for the first time. And I missed that terribly.

As I walked towards my bedroom, I found myself remembering all of the moments we have shared here. Dancing in the living room, singing in the kitchen, games at the table, her comforting me in my bedroom, her falling asleep on my chest in the floor after a nightmare. I sat on the bed. I felt myself lie down but had no urge to fall asleep. How could I? My head was full. sighing I closed my eyes and put my hands behind my head. I couldn't sleep and I had a sneaking suspicion that the only person who could fix that, was the exact same person my thoughts were fixed upon.

I woke to my blaring alarm I'm surprise. I didn't remember falling asleep. Groaning I turned my alarm off. I had to go back to school today. I forced myself to get out from the warm covers and get ready for the day. I caught myself pulling out two plates instead of one. I made a face. It had only been a few days since she left. I was so used to her being here I kept doing that. I ate quickly and headed off to school. My first class was advanced Physics. It was an interesting topic, but the teacher made it suck. He droned on and on, so monotonous it was almost impossible not to zone off. I found myself doodling little circles and spirals on my hand with a pen. My eyes roamed the classroom, noticing a flickering light and a fly buzzing around the professors head. That kept me occupied for the rest of the hour. When we were finally released with about ten pounds of homework, I trudged to my next class. The day seemed to crawl by. I ran my hand through my hair. I was out of it today. Usually I loved college. But today I just didn't want to deal with it. When my last class finally ended I walked outside into the chilly November air. I walked to a bench and sat down. I didn't really want to go back home yet. So I sat there and looked up at the sky. Thinking about nothing in particular.

My phone buzzed, suddenly scaring me badly. I gave a very unmanly yelp before recovering my bearings and picking it up. When I caught sight of who the text was from I couldn't help but stare.

" Baljeet?" I said out loud. I hadn't heard from him in ages. I quickly opened the text. Baljeet was planning a highschool reunion, back in Danville. And I was invited. I grinned before quickly replying that I would totally be there. He responded with about fifty smiley faces. I laughed. I opened my contacts to call Isabella but before my thumb could hit her name. She called me. I laughed before answering.

" Hiya!" Came her cheery voice from the other end.

" Hey. I was just about to call you!" I said smiling. She giggled.

" Hey! Great minds think alike! Did you hear about the Highschool reunion thing Baljeet is doing?" She asked excitedly.

" Yeah. You going?" I replied easily.

" Heck yeah. Tracy is driving me down. Because. You know. My car blew away." She said laughing.

" Oh shoot that's right. That's cool of her. I'm going too! It'll be great to see all of our friends. " I said.

" Yeah it will. Even though it's only been what?! Three years?" She asked.

" Something like that. Anyway... How was your day?" I asked.

" Wow. Subject change. My day was good. I had to go to school. It was a bit hard to focus but I love my degree! How was yours?" She said all of this in rapid succession. I grinned at her enthusiasm before sighing and returning my gaze to the sky.

" Hey. You ok?" Isabella asked her voice filled with concern.

" Yeah. I just had a long day. School was rough." I said slightly sheepishly, rubbing the back of my head even though she couldn't see it.

" Oh man. I'm sorry Phin... Is there anything I can do?" She asked. I grinned. She was too good

" You already did." I said standing up.

" Huh? What did I do?" She sounded confused. I smiled and began walking towards my car.

" You're just you." I said quietly, blushing slightly. She didn't say anything but I knew she was smiling. I reached my car.

" Hey. I've got to drive home. See you soon?" I asked getting in the driver's seat.

" Yeah!" She said happily. I grinned.

" I love you Izzy." I said a little shyly It still felt amazing to say that to her. It was new and exciting, but at the same time. It felt familiar. Like I had always said it.

" I love you too Phin. Let you know when you get home ok?" She said giggling before hanging up. 
I walked into my apartment about twenty minutes later a soft smile lingering on my face. I flopped on my bed and pulled out my phone. I began texting Isabella.

"Just got home. Totally safe by the way"

" Good. Just making sure. You never know!" Came the instantaneous reply. I grinned at the screen. She was so cute.  Before I could respond she sent another text.

" You know I was thinking... The Danville crew, doesn't know that we met and made up...."

" And...?" I texted back confused. Then it hit me seconds before she sent a text back to me.

" And. We could totally trick them, make them think we still hate each other. Then kinda spontaneously spring it on them." At this I began laughing.

" Ahh. I gotcha. This could be fun." I replied once I could press the buttons.
Her reply had me in hysterical laughter once again.

" Well. I'll see you then, sworn enemy. ( Insert evil laughter here). I was to lazy to write out all the HaHas:)"

Once I recovered. I reread our conversation. Man. I had the best girlfriend in the world. Sweet, funny and beautiful. However, not afraid to play a prank on our oldest friends and too lazy to type HAHAAHAHAHAHAH.

My last thought before I fell asleep both thrilled and terrified me.

I can not let her get away.

Hey guys. Sorry for the super late update. Its been a really rough, emotional week. Thank you for bearing with me!

Phinbella4eva