Operation Tracford (2)(Phineas)

That night almost the second I got home, Isabella called me. I quickly picked up.

" Phineas! How was your day?" She asked.

" It was good. You?" I asked.

" Oh. Mine was fantastic! Thanks. Alright how about we plan this thing. Thanksgiving is just around the corner! " She said enthusiastically.

" Um where do we start?" I asked uncertainly. She giggled.

" Well. Where do we want to have it? Who do we want to come and what is the plan for Tracford?" She stated. I had to grin at her usage of my ship name.

" Ok. We can have it at my place. It's not big. But it's bigger than yours. " I said simply.

" True. Alright. Who did we want to invite? Buford and Tracy of course. I was thinking maybe a few of the old fireside girls."

" Definitely Baljeet and Ferb too!" I added. She laughed.

" Of course! I think that about wraps it up for the guest list. Now about the  plan. I have no idea what to do!" She said loudly.

" Uh. Me either." I admitted. About an hour later we were still stuck.

" Uhhhh! We are never gonna figure it out!" Isabella wailed. I smirked.

" Alright. Maybe just put up name tags and put theirs next to each other?" I suggested. I heard a slap. That could only mean she hit her forehead.

" Of course! How could I not have figured that out. We don't need to do it for them. Just give them a push in the right direction!" She exclaimed.

" What can I say. I'm awesome." I bragged.

" Yeah yeah." She retorted through a yawn.

" Alright Isabella. You are going to bed.  We can figure out all the rest tomorrow. And sleep in. It is Saturday after all." I said firmly.

" Yes sir." She said playfully. I grinned.

" Good night Izzy.." I said.

" Night Phines. Love you!" She responded. My eyes grew wide. That was the first time she had said it first. My heart sped up again. And a smile spread across my face

" Love you too. Bye!" I said quickly hanging up and letting out a very manly squeal. I was very excited for this whole thing. I would actually get to spend time with her. We had both been so busy I had barely seen her. I smiled in the darkness. I couldn't wait.
     💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗🧡💗

The day of the special event, Isabella and I had arranged to meet early at my apartment, to prepare most of the food.

I had spent the morning cleaning my apartment, so Isabella could decorate accordingly. A quick knock on the door caught my attention. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and quickly opened it. Isabella stood there smiling. When I didn't move she did. She kept forward and wrapped me in a hug.

" Phineas!" She yelled happily. I laughed and hugged her back tightly.

" Hey Izzy. " I said. She pulled back and looked around.

" Wow. It's good to be back." She said quietly, running a hand on the wall. She turned back to me.

" Have you been.. dare I asked cleaning!?" She asked in mock shock. I blushed.

" Yeah. I have." I said lamely. She giggled

" I'm impressed. Would you mind grabbing the bags from the car?" She asked sweetly. I nodded and quickly grabbed what she wanted. I walked into the kitchen where she had already began pulling things out here and there. I dropped the bags on the counter. She turned and kissed me on the cheek.