Let's Decide This With Soccer

Sooo, this isn't really about the story or anything but I got a, shall we say, interesting comment on my last chapter (on Fanfiction not Wattpad). Obviously, the person writing it didn't log in, because let's just say that it would be reported immediately. Here it is:

The story sucks. End of story.And I don't need your lame excuse saying, "Don't like? Don't read." As a reader, I have the right to throw to you what I think about the whole story.

Here's my reply to whoever wrote this, because I'm sure you're reading this. I'm sorry, but as you can see from the other NICER commenters (thank you, people! I luv you guys!) , that no, I don't think everyone will say this story sucks (some will of course, rude people like you, but not all).  And as for the excuse thing, how 'bout your excuse to say you can "throw" anything to me, huh? Sure you can, but um, WHY did you comment on the LATEST chapter if you thought this story sucked? I mean, wouldn't you have just read the first chapter and stop, not read all the way to the latest one? And you also really need to come up with something else than the "lame excuse" of you being a reader who has the right to flame me.

Okay, imma gonna stop with that and go back to the story now. Sorry for the mini rant, people.

        Ten minutes later, we met in our jerseys at the public soccer field near the bridge. It was decided to be a three against two, the Mukata Triplets against me and Endou. Whoever gets the first goal wins, and they get to start the kickoff.

        Tomo punted it to Tsutomu, who then passed it to Musara who had ran behind me and had nothing blocking his way other than Endou. It was true that they weren't as good as me and Gouenji, but their teamwork was flawless, even better than Teikoku's. "Oh no!" I cursed under my breath, "Damnit! They got pass me!" Endou noticed my anxiety. "Don't worry! I'll stop it!" he shouted full of fire. "No, you don't know..." I couldn't finish my sentence, because Musara had already shot with a hissatsu I had never seen before. It looked like Fire Tornado, but he was spinning the other way. Endou, quick as ever to react, used Bakuretsu Punch to deflect it. But just as he sent the ball flying, two more soccer balls zoomed into the net.

        "What are you doing?" Endou shouted angrily. "We just decided to get a goal, like yeah," Musara said in his annoying, overconfident voice. "Using three balls at once isn't soccer!" I barked at them. "Then can you stop one?" Musara sneered, directed at me. I unintentionally gulped nervously. "Let's do it," he commanded his brothers. Their sunglasses gleamed dangerously, and I had a feeling I was in store for something bad.

        "Stop it!" a voice shouted, "Don't use violence!" All of us turned toward where the voice came from. It was the turquoise haired defender of Raimon running over frantically. "Huh?" me and Endou asked, "Violence?" "Isn't it?" the ponytail boy continued, "I heard something about a duel..." It took me a moment to get what he was saying. "No! A battle with soccer!" I corrected him, "Not violence!"

        The Raimon members who had followed the teal haired boy all looked confused. Then they turned toward the boy with puffy orange hair who had been losing hope in our match against Senbayama. "Geez, you made us worry for nothing!" Aki whined. I just shook my head. Raimon can be such dunces at times. How did I ever think I could win with with them on the same team?

        "Well then, since we have a larger gallery now, let's continue, shall we?" Musara asked, steering us back to why we were here. Then all together, they declared, "We'll show you the Mukata Triplets' strongest hissatsu technique!" Strongest technique? Since when did the Mukata Triplets have a joint shoot?

        They passed the ball up, then jumped onto each other for boost, and finally sent the soccer ball toward the goal in a stream of golden light. What was this power? I had never seen something like this before. The only thing that came close was Phoenix Feather and Death Zone, but even barely for them. Before I knew it, I ran just in time in between the ball and Endou. Then I used my hissatsu technique Kuroi Hane Taifuu, even though I already knew that the odds of me deflecting it was slim. Endou gasped at my sudden attempt at such a dangerous move.

        But I could do it, I almost did it. Just a little more until I can send it back toward the other goal, just a little more... suddenly I heard a crack. The ball shot off course, and i fell to the ground

        "How's that?" Musara jeered. Gouenji, Kidou , Endou, and everybody else gathered around ran up to me. "I should have known..." Gouenji breathed, "You usually rest for a full two days without soccer after a match so that your foot can heal, but this time, you didn't. Kuroi Hane Taifuu puts a lot of strain on your foot, and you used it a lot of times against Senbayama. The intense match with Senbayama followed by a competition with Ichinose was too much." "Why didn't you stop her if you had known?" Kidou shouted angrily at Gouenji. "How would I have? She never told us! She's the type that overworks herself and never complains! Stop blaming me for this!" Gouenj finally couldn't stand it and started shouting back. It looked like it was going to be a big argument now, but a familiar voice cut through the shouts.

        "If you're real soccer players, than play fairly." The Mukata Triplets froze, then bowed toward the man who the voice had belonged to. "Gomen," they apologized. It was Nikaidou-kantoku. Behind him stood a middle school girl, probably a student from Kidokawa Seishuu who was accompanying him. "You guys head back now," he directed the three. They bowed again, and ran off. Then Nikaidou turned to us. "Gouenji, Inoue, no Sakurai, I've been watching you play in the Football Frontier. I'm glad you're both continuing soccer despite what happened," the coach contined. I stood up thanks to Kidou's help and me and Gouenji bowed. "Arigatou," we said. "Then I give my blessings," Nikaidou said, then turned and walked away.

        Then as if it was a dream, I saw that the girl was her. That same golden hair blowing in the breeze, the same crisp school uniform of Kidokawa Seishuu, and as she turned her head toward my direction, it felt everything was happening in slow motion. Her olive eyes met mine, and her mouth formed an O shape. My eyes widened, whether in shock or terror I did not know. "Hi...Hinata?" I asked softly.

Haha...so maybe the part where Shizumi uses Kuroi Hane Taifuu against Triangle Z is copied from the manga when Kidou uses Dark Tornado (its his signature move in the manga) against Rococo's shoot, then ends up hurting his leg. And I'm sorry this chapter was short again. I seem to have gotten off the groove. I'll give you guys a good long chapter soon, so just bear with me until then!