Training Camp

A pillow whacked me in the face. Then another. And another. Until finally I've just about have had enough, and shouted, "Will you stop it all of you?" But of course, nobody heard over the sound of the whoops of laughter the boys made as they continued their pillow fight. Oh how I missed the days where everyone would steer clear of the Death Bringer...

Somehow, I had been caught in the middle of the first years' pillow fight, and now it was nearly impossible to find a way out. Suddenly, I felt a huge force surge into me as I was pushed near the brim of the huddle, and glad that I got the opportunity, staggered out. I looked back to see that it had been Kabeyama who just lost his balance and tumbled into me. Thankfully, I wasn't that short, or else I would've been a gonner like that Kurimatsu, who was now crushed under the weight of the said defender.

Suddenly, there was one thuk that sounded as if it didn't belong, and then awkward silence. Not knowing why, although I had a bad feeling about it, I turned toward where I felt an angry aura rising most profusely. And of course, it just had to be the most hot headed boy on the team, Someoka Ryuugo. Seeing the poor pillow he was strangling in his hands, I assume that he must have accidently been hit by a stray pillow. The first years, being one step before me, ran for their life. But I, on the other hand, was left to face the wrath of Someoka alone as he chased me around the gym. Now how did this even happen, you ask? Even I'm not completely sure myself...

Flashback

I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder. Turning my head, I saw that it was Kidou who had came up to me again after he had backed up earlier. "Ne, you recognized her too right?" he asked. I nodded. "That was the girl from the picture in Kageyama's office."

During our little conversation which we had said quietly so as not to reveal the fact that we already knew Eris, shouts went around the bleachers too. At first I thought Raimon was shouting about me, then slowly I heard pieces of their conversation.

"Did she say that she was Suishou Hakuchou?"

"Yeah, she did! Actually, now that we mention it I can kinda see the connection between her and Suishou. But how come she's in Zeus?"

"Doesn't she look a bit different to you? And I could've sworn I saw her hair and eyes glow earlier."

"Her eyes used to be a light clear blue like water not amber and her hair was pure silver instead of silvery blue."

"But that move earlier! When did she get such powers?"

Me and Kidou exchanged glances. "How come they all seem to know Eris?" I asked. He shrugged. "Hey you guys! What's up with the info exchange?" he shouted toward them.

Some of them turned their attention to us, though most still talking among themselves. "We faced her before. She was a forward for Mikage Sennou," Kazemaru explained. "A hella strong one too, almost got us wrecked. That Arata was nothing compared next to her. Hurt Endou pretty badly too," Someoka piped in.

Seeing the power of Eris' hissatsu scared me, even though she didn't even shoot it yet. The charge up proving easily how strong her shoot was already, who knew how terrifying the actual hissatsu would be. In no way would Kuroi Hane Taifuu be able to stop, deflect, or even slightly change course something like that, and Chi Sakura Mai's power is way weaker than Kuroi Hane Taifuu's, it's only purpose to traumatize the goalie. This meant that Endou, who couldn't even stop my normal shoots let alone Kuroi Hane Taifuu (who knows about Chi Sakura Mai, I've never shot one at him. Maybe his innocence and brickhead tendency would make him immune, jk, jk), had no chance against victory.

He knew that too. Right after everyone had collected themselves and let what just happened soak in, he went directly to the Inabikari Training Center and started training for Majin The Hand, which was supposed to be some legendary hissatsu his grandfather used. I also heard his grandfather was part of the Inazuma Eleven who made it to the finals in the FF.