Death Bringer

The girl in the media is how "Inoue Shizuro" looked like. It's really big, so you have to save it to or zoom onto it to see it properly. Yeah, now back to where we left off!

        I stood on the field in Jimon's spot. This feeling of long ago came back to me. Everything, the Football Frontier Satdium, Kakuma's voice, seeing the other team's goalie. It was all in place. Everything but the players. There was no Gouenji to run ahead of me, and the only teammate I had now who could still play was Kidou, who had subbed in for Doumen, and Genda who could barely stand, let alone take on another shoot.

        The referee blew the whistle, and the game continued. I did the kickoff to Kidou and we started making our way across the field. It had only been three seconds since he had possesion of the ball when a player of Zeus slid and stole the ball from him.  But I had already anticipated this, thus once he slid and just barely touched the ball, I had already dashed behind Kidou. I quickly cut in and stole the ball, then continued down the field.

        "What is this?!" Kakuma shouted, "For the first time in the Football Frontier, Zeus loses control over the ball!" All the members of Teikoku jolted their head up or crawled up to see despite being injured badly. They all wore the same expression of dismay.

        I had barely taken a few steps with the ball when an evil grin streched onto my face and my eyes seemed to glow. "Let me show you the real Kuroi Hane Taifuu," I said and shot it. Sakuma and Jimon's eyes widened. I was really far from where people usually tried to shoot, but I knew it was enough. Heck, I could shoot from the defense area and still make it in with this hisstatsu.

        As the ball exploded off my foot, a gust of wind and black feathers swirled around it and sent everyone in the way flying before they could even attempt to defend the goal. It shot past Zeus' goalie Poseidon's ear and into the goal. He looked at me shocked with mouth hanging open.

        "What just happend?!" Kakuma screamed. The whole crowd was also in shock. "That was so fast I almost missed it! But it almost looked like the phantom hissatsu Kuroi Hane Taifuu! Could it have resurfaced after all this time? And just who is this girl?"

        Aphrodi whirled around. His calm collected aura had changed into panic and shock. I looked up and saw the Commander with a surprised face, an expression I had never seen on him before. I smirked at him. He saw me and glared. Then he mouthed, "You'll pay for this." I glared back murderously  with my ruby red eyes and he slunked back.

        When Poseidon had regained composure, he tossed the ball back to me. "Kick it again, I'll stop it this time. You just caught me by shock, that's all. But I'll show you that you'll never beat a god."

        "Oh, you wanna bet?" I replied, "I'll show you the true terror of the Death Bringer."

        "True terror? Could she mean that move? The one that will make you forever scarred for life?" Kakuma exclaimed. It was so terrifying that even he didn't dare say it's name.

        "I'll never forgive your team for hurting Teikoku," I said and spun the ball up. Bloodstained cherry blossom petals started gathering around it in a swirl. The crowd was silent, some watching with anticipation, others who know this with fear. Poseidon, being clueless of what I was going to do, sneered, "Whatever hissatsu you attempt will all fail against a god."

        "Your loss," I said and my foot made contact with the ball. It streamed effortlessly toward Poseidon with the bloodstained sakura petals trailing behind. It looked totally harmless, but the true terror lay inside.

Poseidon's POV

        The ball came at me, and I was going to stop it with one hand. No girl was going to get the better of me, of a god.