Penguin Boxers and First Kisses

This is a collab chapter with ANGELATHEOTAKU since she is talking over my shoulder (=_=") so I have to give her credit since she's helping me with some sentences. And plus she's watching me type this A/N right now. So guess who's turn it is this time? You can probably tell from the title that it won't be Genda. I'll give you a clue: the penguins are blue not red. WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS PERVERTED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Back to Shizumi's POV

        Sheesh that annoying Kidou. It was a few weeks after the practice match with Raimon, and the Football Frontier preliminaries had already started. Teikoku was winning easily as usual, but why was I fuming, you ask? It was because a certain goggle head was always bossing me around these days. Whether it was bringing bento for the Teikoku Three at lunch or washing everybody on the team's jerseys, it was always tiring and embarrassing. I had to obey or he could just talk to the Commander and bam, I would be kissing Teikoku Gakuen good bye. And the worst part was that Kidou knew I knew it too and used it to his advantage every time, watching from above with that trademark smirk of his.

        Right now, I was running around the school and checking every vending machine looking for that one brand of energy drink he requested. Che, he probably picked a drink that wasn't even sold here on purpose. But I couldn't go back empty handed, so I had to continue searching. 

        I decided to get some air on the balcony to calm down. As I strolled along cussing bad words about the goggle boy and trying to stop my rage, I wasn't paying attention to my footsteps and ended up tripping on a twig that must have somehow gotten blown up here. My natural instinct took over and I grabbed the thing closest to me in my reach, which turns out to be a brown cloth-like thing. As gravity pulled me down, the thing I grabbed came down with me. I closed my eyes as I hit the ground, which wasn't really all that hard since it was just a light fall.

        When I opened my eyes, I saw penguins. Wait that wasn't right. My vision focused and I saw that they were truly penguin patterened boxers. Oh oops. I must have pulled someone's pants off. I'll just-HEY WAIT A SEC! I JUST PULLED A BOY'S PANTS OFF! AND HE'S GOT PENGUIN PATTERNED BOXERS!

        My mind finally became sharp again, and I looked up to see...oh no, not again. Why did I always run into him at the worst time possible? 

        Yes, it was Kidou Yuuto AGAIN. Oh why, just why. 

        It was just now when I noticed how much of an awkward position we were in. When I had tried to hang on using his shorts, I must have caused him to lose his footing. So now he was sort of sitting on me in that position, the dirty minded readers out there will know what I mean here. And my heart was  beating so fast I could feel the blood throbbing in my head, blocking out everything around me.  Oh crap. Just crap.

Kidou's POV

        I was just chilling on the balcony taking a short break from practice while waiting for Shizumi to bring back my energy drink and thinking about how to perfect Kuroi Hane Taifuu when suddenly I felt a tug on my shorts. Then my waistband slipped off my waist and my shorts fell off. JUST WTF IS HAPPENING?! Wait, it gets worst. Somehow when my pants were pulled off, they got tangled around my ankle so one tiny jerk made me lose my footing. I ended up falling on my butt, not a graceful move, mind you. If father saw me right now tangled in my shorts and flashing my penguin patterened boxers while falling at the top of the school building, he would punish me severely.

        But my butt didn't land on the hard cement of the balcony's floor. Rather, something soft and delicate broke my landing slightly, so my butt still landed on the floor but my legs from mid thigh down were resting over the thing that broke my fall. OH GOD I LANDED ON A GIRL'S THIGHS. This was beyond what my mind could take in at once. Just what. The. Fuck. And of all girls in the school (which wasn't actually that much compared to the male population) it had to be Shizumi's. The one girl who made my heart go doki doki.

        Wait a sec, did I really just think that?! I meant to say our manager. Yeah, that's it. That's right. Way to go, Kidou. You just landed on the girl you like in that position. Wait, I MEAN OUR MANAGER! What's gotten into you, Kidou? Think straight. Deep breaths. Calm down.

        Okay, I forfeit. It's impossible. And look, my sanity is gone too. I'm starting to think in third person. Just great. And she's staring at me wondering why my face is suddenly blushing and my expression keeps changing. Yeah, real smooth, Kidou. Real smooth. Get your rhythm back. Think, think like you always do in a game... got it. I plastered a smirk on my face. Time to have some fun...

Back to Shizumi's POV        

        "Ne, I never knew you wanted me so badly you'd force me into this position Shizumi-chan," teased the red caped boy. A blush shot up my face. If you think about it, it does seem like I planned it all out, which of course I didn't.

        I waved my hands in front of my face. "It isn't what you think!" I told him in a flustered voice. That only seemed to make him more amused as if adding gasoline to fire.

        He leaned close to my face I could feel his breath tickle my lips. I couldn't move since his legs held me in place. "Don't worry, I want you too," Kidou said raspily. The dangerous edge in his voice put me in alert mode, but my body froze up as if it was paralyzed. He was so close I could see his eyes through the tinted goggles. Have I ever noticed that they were a gorgeous pomegranate color like polished ruby? Then as if happening in slow motion but also as if it passed in the blink of an eye, Kidou pressed his lips to mine.

        Finally, he pulled away. Then he stood up and pulled his shorts back up (remember? Kidou was in his underwear the whole time), and all I could do was stare at him idiotically as my brain was still trying to process what just happened. "Ja ne," he said casually with a wave as he walked away.

        As the cool breeze blew by, I raised my hand and gently traced my lip where his touched mine. I sat there dumbfounded, the previous events playing over and over in my mind. Kidou had just stolen my first kiss. And somehow, even though he always annoys me by toying with me just for his own entertainment, I kind of liked it.   

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had a sleepover with ANGELATHEOTAKU so I didn't have time to finish this chapter last last night. And sorry if this chapter was a little short.