Back At the FF

By the way, now you get why Shizumi liked to blend into the crowd in Teikoku. It was because she didn't want to attract attention to herself. Back to the main story!

Neutral POV, Time Skip to Tommorow

        "Kantoku! Why can't we start the game?" Kazemaru asked. "But all of us are already here!" Somoeka complained, "Oh wait. Where's Kabeyama and Gouenji?" "Kabeyama's in the bathroom, but he'll be back soon. But where's Gouenji?" someone called out. Now everyone was in a frenzy. How could they play if their ace striker wasn't here?

        "Sorry, I'm late. I hope you don't mind Inoue joining us," a deep voice interupted. Everyone turned to look, and saw their spiky haired striker with his hand on the back of a boy with shoulder length black hair and red eyes. The boy glared at Gouenji, and said menacingly, "Sakurai Shizumi." Gouenji scratched his head. "Uh right," he said, "Sakurai will be helping us if that's okay with you, Kantoku. She already transfered to Raimon before the match began, so it will be alright."

        While Hibiki looked at the boy, he gasped as he recognized the face. Then he gained composure as replied, "Yes, she will be helpful for scoring a goal against such a tough defense." "Eh, he's a she?" everybody on the team exclaimed.

        "Wait, I know this face! The same aura, the same eyes, it's Inoue, number 13 of Kidokawa Seishuu! After disapearing from the soccer world after the Football Frontier last year, he is back, officially on Raimon this time!" Kakuma exclaimed over the microphone. Then some person whispered something into the announcers ear, and he blushed. "Right, I mean she! This is Inoue's real gender, which was revealed in the Zeus versus Teikoku match. Please excuse me, it is my instinct to call this face Inoue's..."

        Suddenly, Aki interupted us, "Wait, I think I've seen her before somewhere...." "I believe we met during the Raimon versus Teikoku practice match, Sakurai said. It took a second for everyone's brains to click. Finally, they all screeched, "You're Teikoku's manager!" "Kantoku, are you sure we should let her on the team? She wasn't there when Raimon won against Teikoku, so she could be working for Kageyama. And are you sure she even knows how to play soccer?" Somoeka shouted at Hibiki.

        "Oh she knows, all right. She's on the same level as me, maybe even better. But she has a special requirement, is that okay, kantoku?" Gouenji replied for his coach. "Hai," Hibiki said, "You want to get your nickname back right? And you want to regain your lost reputation too?" Sakurai nodded. "Then you can start the first half on the bench," was Hibiki's final comment.

Shizumi's POV

        I sat down between Endou and Gouenji. "Gouenji, stop draping an arm around my shoulder! I told you, just treat me the same as before!" I complained to the platinum haired striker. "But they're all staring suspiciously at you. If they know you have my approval, then they will accept you into the team," he replied, chuckling as he knew that I hated being touched by boys like this. I rolled my eyes. "I don't need approval from the team!" I hissed at him, "You told me if I go in and get enough goals for Raimon to win, then I can fight Zeus!" His expression turned solemn. "Do you really think you don't need the team?" he asked with a tone that surprised me, "It may be like that before at Kidokawa Seishuu, but here at Raimon, every person must be connected to form one force."  "I don't need the others to pass to me much anyway, just a punt here and a kick there. I'm a libero, remember?" I answered, rolling my eyes again. "You'll see what I mean," Gouenji said, then stopped talking.

        Endou turned to face me. "Pss!" he whispered. I glanced at him. "What?" I asked, annoyed by Gouenji. "I'm glad I can finally see you play! But what nickname was Hibiki-kantoku talking about?" he asked, still in a whisper. I froze up. If I told them, than they might hate me for using soccer to hurt people, even though I can't help it. "Death Bringer," Gouenji replied lazily for me. Endou's eyes lit up. "Really? Guys, the Death Bringer is playing on our team!"