Angel's Descent

So...I'm sure you've all been wondering where I've disappeared to these last weeks. Well I was on vacation in another country for two weeks, and I'm on a very strict special dance training camp with hours of rehearsal up to nine hours a day not to mention the news I just found out of my best friends betraying me so yeah. Sorry about not telling you guys beforehand, and here's a long chapter to make up for it (new cover too :D). Also, I want to ask you guys a very important question. Should I just continue into the Aliea arc or end the book at the end of the FF arc and start a second book with the Aliea and FFI, since this book is getting so long? Also, one more very important question (cuz the first arc is coming to an end *sniffs* we've gone a long way together) should I even include Fudou as one of the "love possibilities"? Cuz he doesn't actually fit that well with my planning in the future chapters and in GO (three boys, three arcs, get it?), but I know I said he was going to and there are some people probably waiting for his great debut *ba dum tss*. Of course he would still be there, but just not as a love interest? He'll still be important though. Comment or PM me, and thank you all my readers I love you guys chuu~

The next day came quickly. When I checked this morning, there was a call left on the answering machine from last night when I was at the training camp. Again, like Gouenji had said, I should look at the sender ID before taking the call.

When the first voice poured out of the phone, an immediate tear slid down my cheek as I recognize the carefree voice belonging to the one and only Yakata Naoto. Then as more voices joined in, they all became a blur, weaving together to make a beautiful symphony. I could hear Tobiyama's slightly nasal voice, Mitsumune's gruff but kind growl, Megawa's flutey voice, and everyone else's too. They were telling me to go score, go bring back the cup, and that they would be watching and playing the match in their own way as I ran on the field.

I'll win this match and finally finish what I first set out to do, even before I met Teikoku. For my friends at Kidokawa Seishuu. For Teikoku. And mostly, for the girl who was no longer Inoue Shizuro, but Sakurai Shizumi.

At The Stadium

"What?" Natsumi exclaimed to whoever was on the other side of the phone. When we first got here, the first thing we noticed was how empty of people it was. This was the finals, and now there is a closed sign on the gates of the entrance.

We already knew to be on guard after stories of what happened to the last Inazuma Japan, one which I definitely do not want to repeat, and this was definitely suspicious. But the problem was, I couldn't figure out what their plan was. I already knew Kageyama was on the council as along with Hibiki and Nikaidou (after all, Onigawara eventually told me it was he who had rigged the unanimous vote last year since he was afraid Kidokawa Seishuu as going to defeat Teikoku with their ace and joker), but moving the time without telling the players went against the rules written in Kakuma's rulebook, and even Kageyama couldn't do that without being opposed as sounding unfair.

"Yes..Yes I understand" Natsumi finally sighed and ended her call. All of us crowded around her, wanting to know what was going on.

"Who was that from?" Endou asked.

Natsumi seemed a little hesitant to answer, but she did. "That was from the Football Frontier headquarters." Then in a weary voice, she finished, "There was a sudden change in location for the finals."

"To where?" Raimon was starting to panic and their voices rose as they started conversing within themselves.

"Well..." Before Natsumi could finish, a shadow passed over the sky. As a natural instinct, we all looked up, only to be faced with a shock none of us could have prepared for.

It was a floating metal dome with three marble carvings of angels. And the creepy thing was, I could immediately tell that one of them was Eris even though they all looked very similar. The one next to her with three pairs of wings just like hers but had a flatter chest, could be recognized as Aphrodi if he was a god in ancient Greek. But it was the last one that really horrified me. It had that blank expression and the same holy posture as the other two, but I could tell that it was all wrong. Instantly, I could tell that that was supposed to be me. And in her heart pierced a knife.