Chapter 37

Somehow every time I fall asleep on the couch I end up in my bed. I guess Niall carries me up the steps to my bedroom.
Anyways.

I woke up in the middle of the night with shooting pain where Elli accidentally hit me in the forehead with a rock.

I was dizzy and nauseated. I stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen to get something for it.

I dropped the bottle of ibuprofen and I guess it woke up Elli since she's a light sleeper a lot of the time.

She came in the kitchen and asked, "Kaitlin are you okay?"

"Yeah." I said dizzily.

She turned on the light and I winced in pain from it being so bright.

"Oh my gods! Kaitlin, your forehead, it's...it's...it's black...and blue...and purple! It's swollen!" Elli said. "We need to get you to the hospital."

"No! I hate hospitals! Besides, that paramedic told me it would swell but I would be fine."

"Yeah, but she didn't say anything about it being five miles off of your skull and it being fifty shades of bruises!"

Harry walked in the kitchen.

"What's the ma-. Oh my god! Kaitlin! Your face!"

"I know!" I said.

Then Niall walked in.

"Kaitlin!!" Niall screamed.

"I know, my face!"

"You need to go to the hospital!" He said.

I was done with arguing. I stumbled to my bedroom and put on some clothes and got in the car.

Niall and Harry were in the back seat and Elli was driving with me in the passenger's seat.

The doctor just said that it was gonna swell some more and by the time this is over I'll have seen all the 50 shades of blue, black, and purple. He also said that Elli had an arm because she almost broke my skull around my forehead.

When we got back home I sat down on the couch.

Harry went back over to his flat and Elli was nice enough to come home
Niall sat next to me and Elli sat on the other side.

"Are you okay?" Elli asked.

"Yeah! Of course!"

"You're not mad at me?"

"Elli have I ever been mad at you before?"

"No?"

"No, Elli, no I haven't."

"Good!"

She got up and went back bed.

When she closed the door Niall quickly turned towards me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yes Niall."

"Okay." He said wrapping his arm around me.

We sat in silence for a while, but it wasn't awkward.

I fell asleep yet again, but my face hurt like crap. (I wonder if plastic surgeries feel like this?) 😉😘