Chapter four out of many

I saw Harry and Elli outside sleeping in a chair. Seriously date already . I was about to started heading over to my apartment when an arm around my waist pulled me back down. I landed harder than I would have preferred.

"I'm up. I'm up." I heard Liam say I was shocked my groan woke him up that bad.

"What was that all about Kaitlin!"

"I'm sorry balm the leprechaun that pulled me back down!"

"Stop shouting" Zayn said.

"Whoa look at our Nialler and Katie!"

"Don't ever call me 'Katie' EVER again!"

"Sorry Kaitlin. Don't wake Niall up."

"I was trying to go back to my apartment, but Niall pulled me back down."

"Here let me help." said Liam.

I sat up and almost immediately Niall's arm started to pull me back down, but luckily Liam was already trying to help me.

He put a pillow where my body use to be. a rather large pillow at that. he must have thought I was fat.

"Well I have to go to my apartment. Bye!"

"Kaitlin take me with you!" Leah said, then Carrie, then Alexia, then the boys even tried to go.

"Whoever wants to can go, but I have to worn you Bandit might kill you!"

The girls laughed.

"What?!?! who's Bandit and why is he going to kill us!" said Louis

"Well he won't kill you , he will just lick you to death, and he is my dog."

"What breed?" asked Liam.

"Golden retriever."

We headed for the door when Niall said, "Wait where is everyone going?" he said in his thick Irish accent.

"Over to Kaitlin's flat." said Zayn.

"I wanna come!"

"Okay come on!" I said, "I'm not waiting much longer! Bandit needs to be feed."

"Oh! I wanna feed Bandit!"

When we got there which wasn't that far,I mean it was just walking like 20 feet, I showed them Bandit. He was still just a puppy. I had, had him for about 3 weeks. Niall saw him about a week ago.

"Bandit? where are you?... Bandit what did you do?" said Niall.

Somehow that little leprechaun got in front of me.

Apparently Bandit had ripped my pillows into shreds!

"Bandit you shouldn't have done that! Bad dog!"

"Can someone else spank him I don't have the heart!"

Just my luck no one wanted to either.

"Leah? All you have to do is take the newspaper and hit him once that's all."

"Fine. But just so you know I do not want to do this!"

"No one does, but it has to be done."

Liam said.

Leah finally spanked him.

"Can I fees him now?"

"Yeah, but only 1 cup of food, no more."

"Got it"

Leah, Carrie, Alexia, and I went up the stairs to get to my bedroom. Leah went the first half of the bathroom, Carrie went in the other, Alexia went into Elli's room, and I naturally went into my bedroom to change. I always had clothes for them to wear on situations like this.