Chapter 23

Why can't I just sleep? I've been awake ever since I went to my room. I just can't stop thinking about...oh shot! I forgot to get diapers.

I quickly, and obviously gracefully, *a whole lot of sarcasm*, ran outside my bedroom.

Everyone was still awake.

"Hey Kaitlin?" Elli said.

"Hey." I sad running to her.

"What?" Elli said.

So I whispered, "Hey, did we get diapers?"

"Harry just left to go get some and you're stressed. Now go get some sleep." she said out loud.

Thanks for your help Elli. Trying to keep a secret from Chloe and Ryan but no. You had to say it out loud. Ugh, anyways.

I went back upstairs to my torture room and tried to fall asleep.

It didn't work, I repeat, IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!

So I walked over to my desk and push it so I could get my sketch book from behind it. Yes, I do hide it from you humans.

I opened it to a blank page.

I picked up my phone and went to pictures to get a picture of my dog before I left to go to Ireland.

And I drew her. She wasn't my best drawing ever, but I missed her.

Oh no, great, I'm officially home sick. Yes, Kaitlin Smith, is home sick.

Well, I can do what I do best which is...sleep.

I, now that I knew what was wrong, could sleep.

(Not really that long or good but My Lovelies please tell meh if you want to help me write this!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!)