Chapter 5 out of many

(Recap)

"So now that the chick fight is over where are we going?" asked Louis.

"I don't know I've only been here for two years?" I said.

"You act like those two years weren't long?" Elli said.

"Oh no here we go again!" Louis said.

"You act like it has!" I said.

"Get over it you two. You've been at each other since... oh no!" said Carrie.

"This isn't cause of Derek breaking up with me is it?" She said.

"Yes." Elli said sadly," but it's not cause if you. It's cause Kaitlin said we should just leave you alone and let things work itself out naturally, but I said we should take you out."

"Well Kaitlin was right. You should have let me work it out myself."

"Don't say 'I told you so'"

" I wasn't Elli, I'm not that rude."

"Sorry, Kaitlin."

"Sorry, Elli."

"Greta now that you girls have worked things out, where are we gonna go?" Niall said.

"How about we go eat since it is almost lunch." said Harry.

"NANDOS!" Niall screamed.

"Sure." I said.

"I'm up for it." said Elli.

"Count us in too!" said Leah gesturing to Alexia and Carrie.

"Great lets go."

We ate at Nandos and went o Niall's flat.

"We should watch a movie!" said Niall.

"I'm gonna go over to my place if you do." I said. I seriously don't like horror movies.

"Okay." Louis said pleased.

I left and walked over to my place. I decided that I would start getting ready so I would hog up the bathroom whole I get ready.

I took a shower and blow dried my hair.

After that I did my makeup (smokey eye that is since it was going to be dark out by the time all of us were ready), straighten and curled my hair, and got dressed.

I wore black jeggings and a tank too cut shirt with black designs on it. I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of black but at night if was different.

By the time I was done I heard a knock at my door. It was the girls and the guys.

"Hello... Kaitlin?" Niall said. I guess the other night when the two of us hung out I wasn't wearing as much makeup or wearing clothes like this.

"Yep. That's all cleaned up Kaitlin!" said Elli.

"You look beautiful now, I'm getting hot out here can I come in?" asked/said Alexia.

"Yeah!" I said.

We all sat down. Elli looked at her watch.

"Girls we need to start getting ready! Kaitlin, can we use your bathrooms?"

"Yeah of course! Do you need me to go run and get your makeup and hair stuff?"

"Thanks that'd be helpful. Here's my key."

"Okay I'll be back."

"Can I come? I'm bored." asked Niall.

"If it's alright with Elli?"

"Yeah of course just only let him in the kitchen and living room. The rest of the house is a mess."

"Shocker! Okay, let's go. Anybody else wanna come."

"I'll go." said Harry.

" Okay. Let's hurry up and go."

Once we got there I hurries myself to get the stuff the girls needed. Once I was done, I saw Niall raiding the fridge and Harry checking out the DVR.

"Okay. I'm done. Let's go before we run out of food and shows to watch."

"Okay."

When we got back the girls had had a bath and so had Louis Liam and Zayn. Apparently they had brought clothes with them.

"Here you go."