Chapter 3 Out Of Many

Elli, Carrie, and Alexia were getting ready for the show we had tonight. I was making my way towards the stage when I felt a hand grab my wrist. Just my luck. It was Carrie's boyfriend. She had a boyfriend before we became famous.

"Hey where's Carrie?"

"In hair and make-up. Why?"

"I just needed to tell her something. That's all."

Later we all heard Carrie screaming bloody murder and slam the door. I was guessing since she was a little picky about her hair she just didn't like it.

"Carrie can I at least tell you why I did it?"

"No! Get out if my life I never want to see you EVER again!"

Elli, Alexia, Leah, and I all raced down stairs to see what had happened, but when we got there we saw Carrie in tears and make-up all down her cheeks.

"Carrie!" We all say just as we saw her.

"What happened?" said Elli

Elli was always our "mother figure" when we were on tour.

"He broke up with me because I was never... HOME!"

"Oh Carrie!?" Leah said

We all had a group hug until we were interrupted by a knock. It was One Direction. We had all forgotten they we meeting us before the show to see what time we could meet at the pub after the show. But before we could say anything the door had been opened.

They had saw us in a group hug on the floor and immediately asked what was wrong. They kinda became our best friends when we were on tour.

Liam spoke up first "Carrie what's wrong?"

"Derek b-broke u-up with m-me because I w-wasn't HOME" She immediately started sobbing. Just down right sobbing. So now we have nine people hugging Carrie. Leah, Elli, Alexia, and I. Along with Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall.

I finally speak up. " Carrie do you want anything? Maybe besides a couple tissues?" I was trying to lighten up the mood. It wasn't working as well as I would have hoped it would, but it did work.

"No, but those tissues would be nice."

I try my best to get out of our "huddle" as bet I could to her, her tissues. I think I might have stepped on someone's foot on my way out.

I gave her, her tissues with a little grin on my face to give her some sympathy.

"Thank you." she replies. After I gave those to her the hug broke up.

"He didn't deserve you Carrie." Liam said sympathetically.

"Yeah he's right, you deserve better than Derek. no offense but I didn't like him in the first place." I said

She sighed "You guys are great! what would I do without you!"

"I was wondering the same thing" said Louis in the silliest tone he could possibly manage. We all laughed. It seemed his jokes were funnier than mine. I'll just have to change that!

" Do you still want to go to the pub tonight?" I asked.

"Of course I do!" she said, "i'd never miss having fun with you guys!" We all laughed.

"So what time?" Harry asked.

"How about 10" Elli said. I always thought Harry and Elli had something and so did everyone else.

"Sounds great" Zayn said.

"Bye"

"Bye"

After the show we all headed for the pub to have drink or two and just relax a little.