Chapter 15

I saw....

That Niall was already here. how was this boy so quick?

"Hey." he said like he was mad at himself.

He sighed.

Our couch was one of those couches that had a chase, love sofa, and a sofa.

Niall sat down on the love sofa with a pile of pizza on his plate.

I sat next to him hopefully to make him feel better.

Harry and Elli finally stopped doing lovey dovey stuff.

Niall ate all of his pizza and some of my 3 slices. I just wasn't hungry. But I'm always hungry. If this is what it feels like to be in love, I pray for everyone.

After everyone was done I put the finest of china, paper plates, in the trash can and sat back down with Niall.

He smiled.

We started watching some horror movie. What's up with these humans and horror movies.

I still had my blanket wrapped around my waist and Niall pulled on it. I stood up and took it off.

Niall had took the blanket, laid it on him and I, and wrapped his arm around me.

I curled up next to him. Not like a hand on his chest but just an arm around my shoulders and I'm leaning on him, but not much.

I have this thing wrong with me. I had three sets of tubes put in my ears and the last pair wasn't really necessary so I have good hearing.

I could hear Elli and Harry talking on the chase about Niall and I looking like a real couple and that we were cute.

I started watching the movie and just turned my head when a scary part came,Niall would just chuckle.

The scariest part was coming up. Instead of turning my head I turn the blanket up.

Niall turn the blanket up too. I wondered why. He never got scared of movie.

He leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

I blushed... A LOT!!!

Then he put down the blanket and so did I knowing it was over.

We FINALLY got done with the horror movie and Elli and Harry went outside, sparring Niall and I from seeing whatever they were doing. But trust me it's nasty.

I started to go to my bed room when Niall came running up the stairs.

"Kaitlin, wait." he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Did I weird you out during the movie?" He asked.

"No." I said trying to sound sympathetic.

I finished walking up the stairs and laid down on my bed.

I got up and did my fitness routine and my therapy for my body. Everything that had been broken or badly cut needed therapy.

I took off my long-sleeve T and put on my work out bra-like thing.

I closed my curtains to change and then open them again cuz it's really dark in my bedroom.

"50 sit-ups, 50 push-ups, and 50 curls." too much therapy.

Once I finished that I took off that bra like thing and put on my tank top shirt I wore before cuz it was already dirty and so was I.

I went to go get a shower and I was thinking why did Niall ask if The kiss freaked me out.

Let me think about this.

He likes me.

He touch me and asked if it was awkward.

Kisses the top of my head and asked of it was weird.

I KNEW WHAT I HAD TO DO.

I finished my shower listening to my playlist on shuffle.

I got dressed in my PJ's (short-shorts and a long T-shirt.) and went downstairs running into walls, tables, and chairs just to get to the backyard and up the tree.