Chapter 14

.....the police might wanna hear.

"Look all I've done is break up with Carrie, break into Kaitlin and Elli's house, kidnap Kaitlin for a week, kidnap Carrie and Leah, and break into Niall's flat. Why do you think I'm a bad person?" Derek said."Who are you?" I asked.

"You know who I am. You're even looking at me." he said.

"No. What's your name?" I asked.

Niall looked down and saw what I was doing and said, "yeah, tell us."

"I'm Derek Isaiah Cooper-Karson."

Huh, his initials.

Then I asked," Are you gonna deny any of these words you just said Derek Isaiah Cooper-Karson?"

"No I don't deny any of this!!" he said.

Then I stopped the recording.After that I called the police.

I hid behind Niall to take the call so Derek wouldn't hear me.I wonder if he thought I was weird. Oh well I'll eventually get over it.

Once I was done with the call the police were already here.

"Police! Open the door!"

"You set me up!" Derek said looking at me.

"Yeah, and you won't escape this time."

"I wouldn't bet on that. They still haven't caught me yet."

Just then the door busted down.The police came in like they were about to have a heart attack

Derek lipped, " I'll get you for this."

Niall saw what he said and gave him a long stern look. I'd never seen him mad before. It was kinda cute.

I didn't really care what Derek said. I'd never have to fight him again.

"Finally!" Carrie rejoiced.

Everyone laughed besides me.

I guess I just didn't find it funny. Not that it wasn't funny it was just I didn't want to laugh.

Elli and Harry went outside. I wondered why they were going outside, it was freezing out there. Or at least that what I thought until I found Harry's jacket.

Huh, he must be freezing. He had a note in his pocket.

It said that he was gonna ask Elli out.

They came in. Elli looked happy.

They were doing lovey dovy stuff.

"Kaitlin? Can I talk to you?" she asked.She pulled me into our kitchen. "Harry just asked me out!"

"Awesome!"

"He also told me something. Something I'm not suppose to tell you."

"WHAT"

There was a long pause. It kinda gave me chills.

"Niall likes you."

I had a shock face on. How could someone so popular like a girl like me. I'm from a small home. A father, a mother, and a sister. Wouldn't he like someone super famous.

"I wasn't suppose to tell you. But I knew that you can tell when someone is keeping in a secret. But DONT tell Harry I told you."

Since she said it, "you're keeping another detail from me."