Chapter 2 out of many

You woke up to clanging sounds in the kitchen. Elli was making breakfast! you already love her.

"Hey Kaitlin, I made eggs and sausage. I hope you it. But I didn't have much to work with though."

" It looks awesome I love eggs and sausage! Just not every day."

" Hey since I'm actually from Ireland, I thought I could show you around if you like?"

"Yeah that sounds cool."

You and Elli ate breakfast and got dressed to leave. Elli showed you around Ireland. You two just knew you were going to spend the rest of your lives at least near each other.

Later you two went to a Irish pub. Elli had an original Irish drink and you had some red wine.

"Hey do you want to go sing up there, Kaitlin?" Elli said pointing towards the stage.

" I don't know. Do you think we should?"

"Of course! I heard you singing in the shower!"

"Okay." you finally give in.

You and Elli walk onto the stage. Elli picked out a song she thought you would both know. Luckily she picked a One Direction song. It was "Something Great" your favorite.

" Is it too much to ask for something great!"

You two had an awesome night. you went back to your "flat" (Elli had been teaching you how to speak with the an Irish accent the words that weren't the same) and started to decorate your bedrooms. They were almost done but not quite. But by the end of the night they would be done.

"Hey!!!!!! Next week X-Factor is coming to our part of Ireland do you wanna go and see if we're good?" Elli asked.

"Sure! But what will we sing?"

"How about "Something Great". We seem to like that one."

"Sure sounds fun."

"Okay well I'm going to go get a shower."

"Okay. When you get out I'll have the living room ready for a movie for the two of us after I get a shower."

"Okay!"

We watched the movie and fell asleep.

Time practically flew by. Next thing I knew I was being rushed out the door to go to the X-Factor.

We got there, got our numbers and went inside. we ran into three girls.

"Hello. I''m Leah." the first girl said she was a little shorter than me. Probably about an inch or so but she was still tall. She had brunette hair along with rest of the girls with her.

"Hi, I'm Carrie" said the second girl said she was about my height. She was very pretty and so were the other two girls, along with Elli.

"Hey, I'm Alexia" said the third girl. She was about Elli's height, very gorgeous, and has a beautiful smile.

"Hi I'm Elli and this is Kaitlin."

"Hey"

" Hey we heard you two girls singing in the line and we were wondering if you two would like to preform with us?"

"I don't know how good of you girls?"

They sang the song we were singing, and may I say they were great. I was kinda glad they were asking us to join them.

"You guys are too good" Elli said

"You three can definitely join us!" You say.

" Really!! we'd love to!" they all said at the same time.

We auditioned and got through. we went through some boot camp and we actually got through all of the X-Factor except the last one we lost but a record deal picked us up at least two days after and time just flew by. Until one day we got on TV talk show, it was all up hill from there and we got two albums out in two years!

To be continued

...................................................................................

Hope you guys like my story I promise it will get better but one direction is coming in the next chapter I know there is going to be at least 6 chapters so keep reading. I try to post at least once a day and tell me WHAT THE BAND NAME SHOULD BE!!!!!