Chapter 10

Niall's P.O.V.

I forgot my phone over at Kaitlin's flat so I went back over to go get it. When I got there the door was open. Kaitlin never locked the door, but she never left it open. I wish she would lock it. I ran in and started looking for her.

"Kaitlin!" I said, "KAITLIN!!!"

There was still no answer. I ran over to my flat and got Bandit, remembering Kaitlin had gotten Bandit trained to be able to look for any one especially herself.

Bandit started to look. He ended up pointing to the door. I looked over to see that her crutches were still were I had set them. That meant someone had taken her. But who would do that?

"No!" I yelled.

I called Elli, and she told the other girls. Then I called Harry,and he told the guys. They said that they would meet me at "Kaitlin's Secret Place". I asked where that was, and Elli told me that Kaitlin went to the park close to her flat when something was on her mind, or if she was tired but couldn't sleep. I asked her whey she would go there. Elli said she went to go see the stars and she liked the smell of the grass because it reminded her of her home in America. I knew Kaitlin got home sick but I didn't know it was that bad.

I left with Bandit so he could help us and hopefully not be so lonely. I now knew why Kaitlin wanted a golden retriever. Because they're so loyal and trainable. But Bandit was different. He was also protective. That gave me a little more assurance. But I also felt bad because she wanted Bandit for a reason. Something just came into my mind. What if Kaitlin wanted Bandit for a reason? What of she knew that someone was coming after her.

I finally arrived, by I didn't know where to go.

"Hi Niall. Let's go!" Harry said.

"How do you know where to go?" I asked.

"I know because Elli told me. We're going to the big field."

"Now I know why she comes here. It's pretty cool."

"Okay so I'm guessing that someone wants revenge on her." Elli said.

"Elli!" I screamed.

"What!?!?"

"I know where she went."

"Where?"

"I think Derek took her."

After I said that Carrie's phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Hi babe."

"DEREK BRING KAITLIN BACK RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I will sweetie, just brig these few things."

"What?!"

"I want three bags of rope, one container of baking soda, and fifty bottles of vinegar."

"What do you need that for?"

"Sweetie just trust me. I would never hurt you."

"You already have. And DON'T call me sweetie."

"Alright honey."

"Is that it?"

"Yes. Goodbye."

"Well I hate him." Carrie said.

"So what does he want?"

"Three bags of rope, one container of baking soda, and fifty bottles of vinegar."

"Okay let's go get that!" Louis said.

"No. He could be planning a bomb." Liam said.

"Well I'd rather have Kaitlin." Zayn said.

We got the stuff and sent it to his place that looks worse than a cardboard box.

We waited for a couple hours, but we all fell asleep.

We waited and waited. We waited a for three days. I finally became restless and left in the middle of the night.

I ran to his trashy flat. I felt bad for Kaitlin. I guess I really liked her. I loved her smile, I loved her laugh, and I loved her taste in food. Any thing and everything.

I opened the door, and he looked at me.

"So you got restless, yeah."

"Where's Kaitlin?" I said grinding my teeth.

"Why would I tell you that?"

"Because you're too self-centered."

Kaitlin's P.O.V.

I heard foot steps upstairs. Then I heard someone cry in pain. I hoped it was Derek.

Them someone ran down the steps.

"Kaitlin!!!!!"

I couldn't see who it was since Derek had the lights turned off while I was down there for my week.

"Kaitlin?"

I finally got to see who it was.

But before I could say "Niall" he had already pushed the button.

I fell to the ground in pain from here my leg had hit the ground. Niall had gotten me up and held me in his arms for a little while, even though one of them was broken.

I didn't mind his hugs. But others I absolutely hated.

"Kaitlin, what did he do to you? You look starved!"

"That's because I am."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Niall your forehead?"

"Never mind that! Let's get you home."

"Wait where's Derek?"

Next thing the girls and the guys came down the stairs.

"Kaitlin!" they yelled.

"Where's Derek?"

"He's with the police." Carrie said what sounded like she was reassuring herself.

"Good let's go home."

Authors note: Well I finished here because I ran out of things to write about but the next chapter will be better I promise.