Chapter 1

It was your first day in Ireland. You had gotten an apartment in the city, but you didn't know what your roommate was gonna be like. As you were walking done the sidewalk you accidentally bumped into a girl about your age but she was a bit taller but not by much. "Oh, I'm so sorry." she said. "It's okay I wasn't looking where I was going" you say. So you just went your own way.

Soon you got to your apartment your roommate wasn't there yet so you got to choose your bedroom first. Score. You picked the biggest one not because you wanted the space but because it led to the kitchen or a late night snack. You unpacked and put the little amount of food into the refrigerator. Next thing you know you hear the door fly open.

"C'mon you stupid suitcase. I swear, I'm gonna murder you after this is over!"

Your roommate was hear! You are so excited! She finally came through the door.

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth!" she said. "Hi! I'm Kaitlin." you say, "but can I call you...Elli?"

"Hey, I love it!" Elli said. "Great!" you say.

"Can you help me unpack. I always over pack." "Sure. I got the big room but if you want it you can have it."

"No. I like the smaller room better, but I need to re-paint it though."

" I need to repaint too but NO painting with the same color."

"Got it."

You guys unpacked and actually had some fun. A lot of fun. Later you guys went out to eat and buy some supplies for redoing your new rooms. Your paint was a bright green but not too bright and hers was an aqua color. Your room was not themed because you thought it was too stressful, but Elli's was Paris themed.

...................................................................................

When you two got home you hit it off as best friends possibly for life. I mean Elli was a total opposite but you two fit together like a phone and it's charger! But it was time to go to bed. You and Elli got your showers and put in a movie which eventually turned into a movie to put you to sleep...