Chapter 11

When we got home there was still some cleaning to do from where I was fighting Derek. Not big stuff just a couple pillows there, a few blankets here. Nothing much.

They all started to ask me questions about what happened because we needed it for court.

"How did he get you out? I know you don't give up without a fight." Elli said.

"Well he dragged me by my hair."

"How did he get you in the car?" Harry asked.

"I only remember being dragged to the door. After that I was unconscious."

"When did you wake up?" Elli asked.

"Um, I was already tied up and sittin' in a chair. Then he pushed the button that Niall pushed and the chair went from under me and the ropes went up."

"So did he feed you or give you anything to drink?" Liam asked.

"No. He wanted me to die remember."

"He didn't tell us that!" Leah said.

"Well he did. He wanted to con you out of the stuff he wanted-"

"Wait you knew about that?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. He made the call right beside me. As I was saying, a long time ago, he wanted the stuff to make a bomb and blow you guys up. If I didn't want that to happen I couldn't say a word, but I did."

"You wanted us to die?" Louis asked.

Sure Louis lets look at the one thing that I did say.

"No I didn't mean that. I said stuff, but only when he asked me something."

"Did he leave you alone, well, for the most part." Alexia asked.

"Yeah, he only came down to see if I was alive and slammed the door because I was. And that was basically it until you guys came."

"So I bet you're hungry since he didn't feed you." Niall said.

"Heck ya!" I said.

"I'm surprised she didn't stop in the middle of her sentence, go over, and eat all the leftovers." Elli said.

"Yeah, me too. I'm starved." I said.

"Well what do you want?" Niall asked.

"All the leftovers I'm guessing." Louis said.

"Yeah that actually sounds good" I said," but that all depends on what you guys have had."

"What?!?!?! Kaitlin has feelings?" Louis asked.

Surprisingly I was getting that question a lot.

"Yes. I'm human too." I simply replied.

"So we have pizza you can have." Elli said looking in the fridge.

"I'll just have that."

After we ate, Niall and Harry went over to their flat and got a horror movie to watch.

Yeah,just my luck we were watching a horror movie,AGAIN, and I wasn't going anywhere. I just noticed something, before I left the U.S. I had brought with me a diamond necklace my grandmother had given me for graduating high school.

Before I was kidnaped I had placed it on the coffee table.

"Elli, did you pick up my necklace that I set on the coffee table?"

"No,why?"

"Do you think that Derek could have taken it?" Alexia asked.

"Probably, that bastard is definitely going to jail!" Carrie said.

"Let's go and get it!" Leah said.

"I have a key to his house, let's go." Carrie said with a sigh. She obviously didn't want to go to his house.

I was waiting and waiting and waiting.

No Carrie. No Leah. No nothing. Just a horrible horror film and me with at least a thousand blankets and a billion pillows.

Hey, a girl gets lonely. Don't judge.

"Kaitlin, are you cold?" Harry asked.

"No I'm fine."

"Carrie and Leah are gonna get your necklace. Which one was it?" He said.

"The one my grandmother had given me before I left to come to Ireland."

"THE DIAMOND ONE!!!!" Niall blurted.

"Yeah that one. Why?"

"I saw Derek put it in the freezer before I came to get you!"

"Why would he put a necklace in the freezer?" Louis asked.

"He put it in the dish water before he put it in there." Zayn said.

"He wasn't attempting to break it was he?" Elli said.

"Probably some one call Carrie." Liam said.

"Guys it's not that big a deal calm down." I said.

Liam talked to Carrie and found my necklace. I don't know why they were trying so hard to get it for me. I wish I knew because I didn't like being in that situation.

Ending here because I'm tired. luv u guys bye.

L8R my lovelies