Chapter 33

Today I woke normally. As in, I woke up to no noise or anything. I just woke up, at normal time too! 12:30 pm.

I went down stairs with my hair in a messy bun and a loose T-Shirt and some short-shorts.

"Someone looks comfy." Elli said.

"How come she can dress like that and I can't?" Harry asked Elli.

"Because, I don't want other guys hitting on you."

"She has a point." I said.

"Anyways, Kaitlin, you look good." Elli said. "But I still don't get it. How can she pull off wearing shorts like that and all I do is show off my porcelain skin?"

"Ah, come on Elli, you'd look good in 'em." I said. " I have a pair that you could try on?"

"How am I suppose to cram my big fat butt in those tiny things you call clothing." she said.

"I'm not that skinny. I bet you could fit in my shorts."

"I don't know." She said.

"Come on Elli, it wouldn't hurt a thing. You don't even have to let anyone see them once you try them on." Harry said.

"Okay, come on Kaitlin."

I pulled out my biggest pair. Not that Elli was big, it's just that I want them to fit so she thinks that she's my size. Plus, I wasn't that skinny in my early teenage years either. So, I know what it feels like to have someone older than you in a smaller size.

"Here." I said.

She tried them on and they fit perfectly.

"Oh my godliness!!!!!!! They fit! And I didn't even have to cram into them!"

Let's just say I wasn't getting those back.

When we went down stairs Niall had come in.

"Hey......." he said.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing..its just, em, you and Elli are matching. I thought you hated it when you were matching."

"Oh, we are? Oh well." I said.

"Well someone's happy." Harry said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said.

"An see, Elli, you don't look bad at all! You look great!" Harry said.

"Really, thanks!" Elli said.

We talked until Harry and Niall had to leave to go to the party.

Elli was going with Harry so she had to finish getting ready.

"Are you sure you don't want to go?"

"Yeah! Don't worry your pretty little head about me. Just go have a good night."

"Okay, well call me if you decide to go."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

"Hold the door!!!" I heard Carrie say.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey, okay, well, we're here to talk you into going to the party." Leah said.

"No, I don't like parties!" I said.

"Don't you want to keep an eye on Niall?" Alexia asked.

"No, I trust him."

"Look, you gotta go. No one knows that you and Niall are dating yet. This would be a good time to tell everyone." Leah said.

"Okay, I'll go."